Derby city

Bmoretallpaul

Verified Member
Who's going to derby city this year. I'll be donating to the one pocket purse. Hope to see some friendly faces.

J.R.

Verified Member
From
Chicago, Illinois
I'll be driving to the DCC on Thursday. I've already booked a room and entered the banks and one pocket tournaments. Each event now costs $160 to enter. I suppose I'll enter the 9 ball tournament should I win the bank and one pocket tournaments and someone twists my arm. :rolleyes:

youngstown

Verified Member
I'll be driving to the DCC on Thursday. I've already booked a room and entered the banks and one pocket tournaments. Each event now costs $160 to enter. I suppose I'll enter the 9 ball tournament should I win the bank and one pocket tournaments and someone twists my arm. :rolleyes:

If you win them both then you prob wouldn?t even need to enter 9b to take the all around...

JohnInNH

Verified Member
From
GOFFSTOWN, NH
I'm disappointed that I will not be attending the DCC this year, I will miss seeing everyone there. Hope you all have a great time, good luck in the tournaments.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Well my plans changed and I am now going to the Derby! Entry paid and got the best flight deal I have gotten since I started going! (269 round trip!) Woohoo!!!!!! I?ll see you fellas there!!

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
It will be good to see you brother Mitch. Let's see, I'm thinking 9-7 and the breaks this year. We will have to find a table at Derby this time unless i go up there soon to see if they fixed those garbage tables at LBC for the juniors. What day you getting there?

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
It will be good to see you brother Mitch. Let's see, I'm thinking 9-7 and the breaks this year. We will have to find a table at Derby this time unless i go up there soon to see if they fixed those garbage tables at LBC for the juniors. What day you getting there?

Now I know it?s Derby season!! Brother John is trying to rob me. . Tell you what. Since I got lucky last year, I?ll try you 10-8 when you break and 9-7 when I break. Race to 3 for 300. No one else at the derby is gonna adjust like this after winning one set at 10-8. (The flu set the prior year doesn?t count). I?m game. Let?s battle, brother.

calibration

Verified Member
From
Clarkston, Michigan
Room booked and entry fee now paid. Got a free room due to a buddy of mine is a heavy gambler so he got us both rooms plus they are flying him down first class and picking him up with a limo.... found my backer lol
I will be driving down with 2 other newbies to Derby, I'm sure they will get a kick out of it... looking forward to seeing you all soon

Merry Christmas and happy New Year

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Now I know it?s Derby season!! Brother John is trying to rob me. . Tell you what. Since I got lucky last year, I?ll try you 10-8 when you break and 9-7 when I break. Race to 3 for 300. No one else at the derby is gonna adjust like this after winning one set at 10-8. (The flu set the prior year doesn?t count). I?m game. Let?s battle, brother.

Yea, blah blah blah...Lol... I'm feeling more like a fun 40 a game bet with that minimal adjustment. If that puts me further down the long list of other suckers your planning on robbing that's ok too. :)

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Yea, blah blah blah...Lol... I'm feeling more like a fun 40 a game bet with that minimal adjustment. If that puts me further down the long list of other suckers your planning on robbing that's ok too. :)

50 a game and it?s a date. We only see each other once a year so it has to hurt a little lol. Even if it?s me who gets hurt.

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada

Non-stop action 9 days straight.

Sweat Some Action Guys

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
whoahhh fellas! How in the world did cincy get skipped from both you op.org brothers? :)

Just put me on both of your lists please, see you there!