Derby city classic

Bmoretallpaul

Verified Member
Will onepocket.org have its own room and table for member use. Would be a great way to meet everyone.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
No room. If available we try to get on and hold a gambling table with our members gathering around it

Didn't you or someone say in another thread that they were using those tables for the tourney this time so there would be no tables at all for action? Or did I misread that hopefully...

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
It was difficult last year due to the number of entrants. Now that they raised the entry fees, we will see if this lowers attendance or if we have pushed the numbers to their highest level.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Didn't you or someone say in another thread that they were using those tables for the tourney this time so there would be no tables at all for action? Or did I misread that hopefully...

Correct. That's why I said " if available" last year for the first time they weren't available much. As Fats said, maybe that wont happen this year with the higher entries in the banks

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
It’s harder to play in Louisville than it once was because the closest, easiest, room to reach closed several years ago. The Crab man knows where to go.