A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

unoperro

Verified Member
Here's a bar where they take real good care of their pool table and it's Simoanis cloth - and they look like a nice friendly group of folks there too...:D

Hey some places dont Have a crutch(bridge) they have a pair right on top!

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Somebody posted something today about pissing off the Pope...

Word to the wise - you don't want to ever piss off the Pope...cuz he got's the power to fukk you up...:eek: :eek: :eek: ----->

Attachments

• 000000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg
    000000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Here's some nostalgia for ya from about 10 years ago...the action room at the good old Executive West - the best DCC venue...that's me playing 'Watusi' in the pic.

Attachments

• Playing 'tusi'.jpg
    Playing 'tusi'.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 5

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
For any Amy Winehouse (may she rest in peace) fans, here's a pic of her playing pool ----->

Attachments

• 0 PORT AMY.jpg
    0 PORT AMY.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 9

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Picture taken this afternoon of the houseman working the counter at Chris's - I'll stake him in Nintendo game boy against any of you fish...:heh ----->

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 1

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
Me too Doc...Great pics Tom and Ghost. Startlingly clear, given their age. Not to wax too nostalgic, but I seem to pick up on some weird vibes when I look at old photos... Not just the architecture, and old cars, but a window to the past, that has slipped away.

For instance...can you imagine how long a kerosene lantern, hanging loose on a stand, would last in todays big city ?..I'm sure they were inexpensive, but they were also a very necessary item, before electricity....I'm sure there were homeless people then, and skid row drunks, wandering those streets at night...But, they would go sit in the alley in the dark, before they would steal city property...Amazing how much our core values have deteriorated over the last 100 years..:(

Thats what I see in old photos, a time gone forever...More please, and thanks guys...Wish I had some to contribute !..:)

I had a friend that had one of those old time hide a bed couches from the 19 50s in his basement, it took 4 of us and a lot of cussing to get it to the curb.
I said "they will probably charge you 50 dollars to haul that thing" and he said "nah, someone will steal it tonight."
He put a for sale 225 dollars sign on it, and when I went by the next day , it had been stolen :lol!
Can you imagine what it would be like if something like the depression happened today?
People would be murdering each other, for a loaf of bread, within a few days.

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
CaliRed Are you going too get me a apointment with one off those top politicians.

Or If I wright the Idea off Internet gambling and saveing the country can you get it out all over the country.

Some one has too respond too it.

Your a very sharp young man. Can you get this done??? Yes or No.

I dont like too keep asking someone if they dont want too do something.

Andno matter what your answer you will still be ok with me. Thank you kindly Sir.

I have no doubt you have the answer to the gambling problem.
The problem is , the guys in charge, are not interested in the well being of this country any more.
They only care about what their end is and if anyone gets in the way, help them commit suicide.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I don't play 9ball, but if I did, I wouldn't mind owning a set of these very cool balls >>>

Attachments

• 000000000.jpg
    000000000.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 1