Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reds trnmnt in Houston but 1985.

Comment

• This guy gets MAJOR PROPS from the Ghost for his home Halloween decoration/construction >>>
      Attached Files
      jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

• These cat memes are always funny...
        Attached Files

Comment

• ooops

https://www.facebook.com/PoolMoments...0316055458752/

Comment

• Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
            These cat memes are always funny...
            Replace the cat with a image of Mitch saying.....I am going to bank it 3 rails....with my eyes closed!

Comment

• A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words - Clean Version

Originally posted by Hardmix View Post
              Replace the cat with a image of Mitch saying.....I am going to bank it 3 rails....with my eyes closed!

Eyes Closed.... Behind the back!! And kick in the spotted ball!! And.... SWISH!!!! With witnesses 😂
              Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                Eyes Closed.... Behind the back!! And kick in the spotted ball!! And.... SWISH!!!! With witnesses 😂
                Fixed it for ya
                Attached Files

Comment

• A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words - Clean Version

Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
                  Fixed it for ya

Hahahhahah. Love it!!! 😂
                  Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

• Another pic from my pool related picture files...

Anybody like colorful futuristic/high tech design for their poolroom - those table lights and the big-ball table numbers over the tables are wild......

p.s. Think they're playing One Pocket?...

p.p.s. Hey Dustin...when you re-do your man-cave, I think you should do it like this... >>>
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Just curious but if you don't have to keep a foot on the floor why would you shoot from behind your back?
                      "If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."---unknown

Comment

• Just a lil' different playing venue than my last pic...

I like playing at bars like this, where there's friendly folks, and the owner takes real good care of the tables...
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Cary View Post
                          Just curious but if you don't have to keep a foot on the floor why would you shoot from behind your back?
                          LOL

I must be stupid.... I didn't even think about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
                            I like playing at bars like this, where there's friendly folks, and the owner takes real good care of the tables...
                            I played in some bars in Florida, the pool players looked like the crew of
                            "Guns and Roses"
                            P.S. I was nervous about winning, had to give the money back only once.
                            Left me with my own cash. Sorta kewl.
                            Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
                            (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

• We played pool league for about a year out of a well known Sons of Silence bar in Colorado Springs. One of the guys was on our team and i was friends with several other west siders.
                              They had a band on the weekends and it got a little rowdy. One night the door man who was also the local Clubs SOA threw a non biker weird guy out. I stayed clear on the weekends BTW...The guy comes back with a gun and kills him along with several other people and shoots a good friend of mine in the band. At the time it was one of the first mass shootings. He got off because he said he was scared for his life...
                              Last edited by crabbcatjohn; 11-08-2019, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• As for the equipment , sometimes there is only 1 crutch in the whole place. This table has at least 2.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X