Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words - Clean Version

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
    I like playing at bars like this, where there's friendly folks, and the owner takes real good care of the tables...
    And here's the perfect cue to take with you if you're playing at bars like that...... two pics >>>
    Attached Files
    jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
      And here's the perfect cue to take with you if you're playing at bars like that...... two pics >>>
      ..........
      Attached Files
      jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

      Comment


      • A couple of years ago my youngest son talked me into playing in an 8 ball league. The second night I played the bar was full of bikers from every club I've ever heard of. The Bandido's stood out due to numbers and since I once knew their sergeant-at- arms (before he went to prison for manslaughter). Turned out that the bar was/is a neutral site and the bikers periodically meet there for negotiations. I found it hard to relax.
        "If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."---unknown

        Comment


        • If any of youse guys are ever up here in my neck of the woods, you're welcome to come over to my house to play some pool on my 100 yr. old antique table, and also bowl a few games...

          I set up a little man-cave in my basement - nothing too fancy but I like it......here's a small pic of it >>>

          p.s. And if you're flying in and don't have a car, just let me know and I'll have my chauffeur pick you up at the airport...
          Attached Files
          jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

          Comment


          • Anybody know what those extra balls are used for in this set?
            Attached Files
            Skin

            "It's easy!" - Coach Acosta, former Mexican pro, instructing his 10 y/o little leaguers

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Skin View Post
              Anybody know what those extra balls are used for in this set?
              Never saw a set like that. There are 23 OBs. Even Baseball Pool uses only 21 balls. Wonder if it could be some combination of pool & snooker? I'm guessing the extra 8 balls are red, but there's no way to tell.

              Perhaps Bob J. would know...

              ~Doc

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
                Never saw a set like that. There are 23 OBs. Even Baseball Pool uses only 21 balls. Wonder if it could be some combination of pool & snooker? I'm guessing the extra 8 balls are red, but there's no way to tell.

                Perhaps Bob J. would know...

                ~Doc
                They could be red, doc. It looks like there are seven of them with a small white dot and an eight with a larger white dot (smaller than on numbered balls though) with a black dot in the center of it.

                Rod probably would know what they are because that's a younger him in the picture isn't it? JK! If you see this, Rod, how've you been since that hurricane chased you inland into the Hill Country?
                Skin

                "It's easy!" - Coach Acosta, former Mexican pro, instructing his 10 y/o little leaguers

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Skin View Post
                  They could be red, doc. It looks like there are seven of them with a small white dot and an eight with a larger white dot (smaller than on numbered balls though) with a black dot in the center of it.

                  Rod probably would know what they are because that's a younger him in the picture isn't it? JK! If you see this, Rod, how've you been since that hurricane chased you inland into the Hill Country?
                  Amazingly I'm well, playing pool 6 days a week. Nice to see you back in the pack Skin. I would've guessed baseball, if that's not it, I've no idea.
                  Rod.

                  Rodney Stephens.
                  (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X