Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do/Does Billy remember what he did?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackeee
    I just watched that match and that shot never came up.
    hehe. you got issues brother! i sent you a pm.. let me remote in and i'll fixyou up quick. probably done for the night. i see you're not online now.. so i'll probably be up abuout 7 in the mornng or so.

Comment

Originally posted by CaliRed
      hehe. you got issues brother! i sent you a pm.. let me remote in and i'll fixyou up quick. probably done for the night. i see you're not online now.. so i'll probably be up abuout 7 in the mornng or so.
      He wasn't playin Grady was he?I watched the 94 Roanoke tourney. Billy vs Grady.
      I've seen it go on like this for months.........then get worse!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B
        Its got to be your pc man.. That shot is the last shot of the match. I watched it all the way. It was fun to watch. I love good one pocket players who see the shot quickly and shoot. That's why i like Scotts playing quite a bit. You said that the other night that you coulcn't get the Bugs match to play etiher. Your computer is ****ed up for sure. Greg might can help you if you will let him. I trust him totally. That's why Alex drives me crazy though. He takes so long and is has to check every possibility. I would do well to do it too. That little ****tard is awesome. Shocker. That's code mann.............Hey Greg. What was that line Dippy used on that guy?? About facebook and twittering his balls. I bet that guy felt
        AWKWARD!!!!!
        As I told Red, I was watching the 94 Roanoke tourney. Bily vs Grady. That shot didn't come up in THAT match. And my computer is not ****ed up. It's a brand new Asus thank you very mutch.
        I've seen it go on like this for months.........then get worse!

Comment

How'd he hit it?

Comment

Originally posted by blackeee
            He wasn't playin Grady was he?I watched the 94 Roanoke tourney. Billy vs Grady.
            I"m confused blackee.... this thread is about the 1994 US Open Onepocket in Kalamazoo, MI. All of the links and videos in this thread are about that tournament. I'm not sure how a tournament from Roanoke came in the picture?

I was under the impression you might be having some issues with your pc, because of the fact you couldn't view the video's I've been posting in these threads. Then you were saying those links didn't work. Then you said that you just watched it and that shot didn't come up... so I'm all confused.

This thread is about the last shot of the match, that Billy made on Grady in the video that I just posted in the thread labelled "1994 US Open Onepocket Video - Billy Incardona - Grady Mathews.

This little video clip is of just one shot, which I made a "What would you do" out of it.

If you go here, do you see a video in that post?
            http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5725

Can you play that video?

If you can see that video... the very last shot of the last game.... is the same shot you're looking at in this thread.

But blackee... the biggest twist in the whole thing now.... is

WHERE DID ROANOKE come from????? Did you click on a link somewhere to watch some video of Grady and Billy playing in ROANOKE? Or are you watching a DVD or what????

Comment

A snafu of some kind. I also have a DVD of a Billy-Grady match in 1994, from the LOOP tournament in Roanoke. It was a very good year for Billy.

When I was seventeen . . . . la di da di da
              If it ain't funny, it ain't much.

Comment

Working...
              X