No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday, Cali Red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday. I enjoy and appreciate all of the great videos you share with the pool community. Many thanks!

Comment

Happy Birthday Greg, I hope you have a great one. Thanks for all you've done for me and all you've done for the site.

Dennis

Comment

Happy bithday Greg-

Thanks for 'getting out of bed' and helping us all out like you do.

Thanks

Comment

I hope it's a good day for you, Greg. You've got a few of those coming to you. I'm faxing you a bowl of crawfish gumbo. Enjoy.
          If it ain't funny, it ain't much.

Comment

Thanks everybody for the b-day wishes!

I celebrated a 1/2 century on this earth, by dragging my ass out of bed early this morning and reluctantly trudging off to work. The only bright spot in the day, is today is my day to get to practice pool for a couple of hours. It's because I can look forward to that, that I am able to survive the day:smile:

I got a lot of stuff I have to edit, produce and upload. I have to do that in the next month.. so be on the lookout for hopefully a flood of stuff.

I appreciate the kind words... they lend to the inspiration to create and produce (in other words to get off your ass and do something if you feel like it:smile

50 f&$(#&*#ing years. Wow.. amazing after all the damage I've done to some of these parts on me and the damage done by the wonderful process of "inheriting them", that this machine is actually still firing up each day.

Thanks again, my onepocket brothers !!!

Comment

Originally posted by CaliRed View Post
              I celebrated a 1/2 century on this earth, by dragging my ass out of bed early this morning and reluctantly trudging off to work. The only bright spot in the day, is today is my day to get to practice pool for a couple of hours. It's because I can look forward to that, that I am able to survive the day:smile:
              Happy Birthday, Cali. Ever since I was little I've had decent luck on my birthday.. hope you hit em well today! Treat yourself to something today, I'm sure you've earned it.

Comment

Happy Birthday to Greg

Hey Cali, Happy Birthday to you. I wish you many, many more. Much love, Clare

Comment

Happy Birthday Greg!

- Ghosty
                  Attached Files
                  jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

Happy B_day,Sir Calired!!! Have one on me,hell, have 2.Your a good man.John B.
                    Click here to order the DVD
                    Click here to order JB shirts

Comment

Happy birthday Greg, you are very much appreciated here at one pocket.org so do what ever you want to do today. We got your back.

Billy I.

Comment

Belated....

Hope your birthday was a good one Greg. Thanks for all your contributions to the forums & for loving pool as you do. Have a good weekend!
                        Jesus said- I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Greg,
                          sorry I missed this... Happy Birthday... Hopefully will get to meet you at the DCC...

Bille
                          Execution of the shot, some days I have it some days I don't...

Comment

Greg, I forgot to tell you that you now qualify for the senior citizens discount at McDonalds. Life is Great!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X