Happy Birthday, Cali Red

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
I guess if you're the guy who posts other peoples birthdays', it is up to others to post your birthday. Happy Birthday, Greg. Many Happy returns.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Happy B'Day Greg,. Thanks for all you do and the tech help you've given myself and others.:D

Attachments

• b'day S&R.jpg
    b'day S&R.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 0

JAM

Verified Member
Yikes! It's the big Five-Oh for CaliRed. Well, they say you make your own heaven and hell right here on earth, so these coming years just might be the best years of your life! ;)

SJDinPHX

Suspended
You are very fortunate I don't savvy 'photo shop'...Have a good one Gregger's
and try and avoid any of these.

View attachment 4117

Or these....

Last edited:

RedCard

Verified Member
Happy...

Happy...

...Birthday Greg. If the upgrades you did to the site are responsible for attachments showing up when you 'preview post', thank you. If not, thank you anyway.

(Thanks for the picture Dick).
(Great picture of Marilyn, JAM. Oh to be a candle.)

Attachments

• Greg.jpg
    Greg.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 0

MARK..HOU TX

Verified Member
Your only 50 once .. so eat as much CAKE and ICE CREAM as you can
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)
MARK

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Happy Birthday Greg and thanks for the updates and instructions. I have really enjoyed the matches you produced also..

Matt_24

Verified Member
Happy Birthday. I enjoy and appreciate all of the great videos you share with the pool community. Many thanks!

3RAILKICK

Verified Member
Happy bithday Greg-

Thanks for 'getting out of bed' and helping us all out like you do.

Thanks

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
I hope it's a good day for you, Greg. You've got a few of those coming to you. I'm faxing you a bowl of crawfish gumbo. Enjoy. :D

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Thanks everybody for the b-day wishes!

I celebrated a 1/2 century on this earth, by dragging my ass out of bed early this morning and reluctantly trudging off to work. The only bright spot in the day, is today is my day to get to practice pool for a couple of hours. It's because I can look forward to that, that I am able to survive the day:smile:

I got a lot of stuff I have to edit, produce and upload. I have to do that in the next month.. so be on the lookout for hopefully a flood of stuff.

I appreciate the kind words... they lend to the inspiration to create and produce (in other words to get off your ass and do something if you feel like it:smile:)

50 f&$(#&*#ing years. Wow.. amazing after all the damage I've done to some of these parts on me and the damage done by the wonderful process of "inheriting them", that this machine is actually still firing up each day.

Thanks again, my onepocket brothers !!!