Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Derby City Weather...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Derby City Weather...

    I promise...there won't be ONE Snow/ice event during this years' Derby!

    (There will be 2)

    can't wait to see ya'll!

    david

  • #2
    Originally posted by Weatherman View Post
    I promise...there won't be ONE Snow/ice event during this years' Derby!

    (There will be 2)

    can't wait to see ya'll!

    david
    In all my years of going to the Derby I have probably been outside about half an hour accumulative total -- and that was mostly going back and forth between the old West and East Exec's when they had stuff on both sides... I know some years I have not gone outside at all, except to arrive and leave.
    "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
    -- Strawberry Brooks

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Weatherman View Post
      I promise...there won't be ONE Snow/ice event during this years' Derby!

      (There will be 2)

      can't wait to see ya'll!

      david
      Eat your heart out, igloo dwellers...Oh,oh...Better not brag to much..I see we have a 'cold snap' coming on Friday..

      http://www.bing.com/search?q=glendal...LEC&x=134&y=15
      Last edited by SJDinPHX; 01-02-2012, 12:47 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Weatherman View Post
        I promise...there won't be ONE Snow/ice event during this years' Derby!

        (There will be 2)

        can't wait to see the Ghost!
        david

        Anybody else see a connection between the content of this post, and the forum name of the poster...

        - Ghost
        jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
          Anybody else see a connection between the content of this post, and the forum name of the poster...

          - Ghost
          No, you're the only one Ghost.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by philwelch View Post
            No, you're the only one Ghost.

            I was wondering weather anyone would say that...

            - Ghost

            PS, And by the way Phil...you're a homeboy, it ain't right for you to be helping SJDuck to beat up on the Ghost...
            jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
              I was wondering weather anyone would say that...

              - Ghost

              PS, And by the way Phil...you're a homeboy, it ain't right for you to be helping SJDuck to beat up on the Ghost...
              Sorry Ghost, you're right The Duck doesn't need any help or encouragement.
              I will retract my previous post.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SJDinPHX View Post
                Eat your heart out, igloo dwellers...Oh,oh...Better not brag to much..I see we have a 'cold snap' coming on Friday..

                http://www.bing.com/search?q=glendal...LEC&x=134&y=15

                LOL!!! Cold snap?? Yep, Guess we better send Cantore out with a film crew!!!

                and...

                You really know how to hurt a guy.... Accuweather? Really??? <>

                Comment

                Working...
                X