Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who would you want as a coach if your life was on the line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onepockethacker View Post
    You have a interesting definition of coach..... I wonder if Tiger Woods you to ebat hank haney out of all his money when they got together for "lessons" LMFAO coaching and being a sucker all of a sudden look alot alike
    Say what ?
    Rod.
    Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
    (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

Originally posted by androd View Post
      Say what ?
      Rod.
      Sorry, this is too ghetto speak even for me!

DeeMan
      DeeMan

Comment

Originally posted by onepockethacker View Post
        You have a interesting definition of coach..... I wonder if Tiger Woods you to ebat hank haney out of all his money when they got together for "lessons" LMFAO coaching and being a sucker all of a sudden look alot alike
        Say what ?
        Rod.
        Originally posted by Deeman View Post
        Sorry, this is too ghetto speak even for me!

DeeMan

Hank Haney was known for coaching Tiger and changing his swing. The Onepockethacker was obviously comparing The Beard and Reyes relationship and of course he misspelled the word beat also. that's all
        "Born Into This"

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
          Hank Haney was known for coaching Tiger and changing his swing. The Onepockethacker was obviously comparing The Beard and Reyes relationship and of course he misspelled the word beat also. that's all
          "I wonder if Tiger Woods you to beat Hank Haney."
          Well I corrected the spelling of beat, ?
          Any sense yet ?
          Rod.
          Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
          (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

Any sense yet ?
            Rod.
            UHH . Now that you mention it. Not really. What's the hell is wrong with that guy? We'll figure it out yet, Rod...........
            "Born Into This"

Comment

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
              Sorry Tim, my good buddy....but you're analogy is a horrible clunker off the front of the rim.....

Turnovers are an accident - not done on purpose......Not playing the score is a conscious decision that you make.

- Phil 'Ghost' Jackson
              I was alluding to you trying to criticize the best player ever. Yeah, you're right, Efren has probably given away many games because of how he protects the lead. But, that don't mean much if he beats everybody anyway.

To me, any type of mistake/unforced error on a pool table is comparable to a basketball turnover, which are mistakes/unforced errors.

Anyway, how bout those Lehigh Mountainhawks (timdog's alma mater)...

Comment

Any sense yet ?
                Rod.
                Sorry, I hired Artie as my new secretary and i was dictating to him and thats what he wrote. Had to fire him after the first day LMFAO I wonder if Tiger Woods used to beat Hank Haney out of all his money when they got together for "lessons"

Comment

Working...
                X