ball score 3 -2
    efrens shot
    position wise efren not doing so well imho
    Click image for larger version

Name:	fr1.png
Views:	1
Size:	438.8 KB
ID:	403043
    Last edited by lll; 03-10-2012, 12:15 PM.

he did this...
    billy was this one of those moments???

Name:	fr2.png
Views:	2
Size:	440.9 KB
ID:	385371

Comment

leaving scott like this
      ball score now 3-3
      nicely executed...
      still alive

Name:	fr3.png
Size:	442.4 KB
ID:	385372

Comment

Originally posted by lll View Post
        leaving scott like this
        ball score now 3-3
        nicely executed...
        still alive
        [ATTACH]5606[/ATTACH]
        That was an incredible shot, to hit it at the speed it needed to be hit with, and to be able to control the cue ball like he did, was incredible. Not to mention the perspicacity he showed to even recognize the shot was possible.

This is what's referred to as the x-factor. It doesn't seem fair that a player should have this kind of ability, along with all the other skills he brings to the table.

Dr. Bill

Comment

Originally posted by wincardona View Post
          That was an incredible shot, to hit it at the speed it needed to be hit with, and to be able to control the cue ball like he did, was incredible. Not to mention the perspicacity he showed to even recognize the shot was possible.

This is what's referred to as the x-factor. It doesn't seem fair that a player should have this kind of ability, along with all the other skills he brings to the table.

Dr. Bill
          Amazing !
          Rod.
          Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
          (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

Dr. Bill
            per·spi·cac·i·ty   /ˌpɜrspɪˈkæsɪti/ Show Spelled[pur-spi-kas-i-tee] Show IPA
            noun
            1. keenness of mental perception and understanding; discernment; penetration.

i guess you liked it like i did.

Comment

Dr. Bill
              When I showed Efren that shot and how to hit it, he told me thats a great shot Rob but when will it ever come up? He was glad he paid attention.

Comment

Originally posted by onepockethacker View Post
                When I showed Efren that shot and how to hit it, he told me thats a great shot Rob but when will it ever come up? He was glad he paid attention.
                Make our game 11 to 7.

Dr. Bill

Comment

Make our game 11 to 7.

Dr. Bill
                  LMFAO i knew that was coming

Comment

scott chose to masse the cue ball to keep it there (disregard the middle arrow)and knock the 2 balls to his side

Name:	fr4.png
Size:	452.6 KB
ID:	385377

Comment

its eferns turn

Name:	fr5.png
Size:	449.5 KB
ID:	385378

Comment

Looks like a natural two-railer on the stripe. (I love 'em) Then he can follow with the cb if he wants, and have more options if the shot falls. If he likes, he can just stop the cb, as it doesn't look like there would be any shots for Scott.
                        If it ain't funny, it ain't much.

Comment

Not that I would shoot it, which I probably wouldn't but there may be a shot available that a magician could shoot, i'll explain.

The two balls at the head end of the table, I believe one's the 4 ball lets call the other the 12 ball. Try to envision the 12 ball in relation to the 4 ball sitting an inch or so higher. This position of the 12 in relation to the 4 ball will offer Reyes a bank on the 4 ball, with a draw stroke to carom off the 12 ball and draw the cue ball down to the foot end of the table, near Scott's pocket. This shot is a type of a shot (if available) that a magician would shoot.

Set this shot up and try it.

I did set this shot up and tried it,"presto" i'm now a magician.

Dr. Bill
                          Last edited by wincardona; 03-11-2012, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Feel free to post a video clip of the shots in succession if you like.
                            www.ontherailtv.com

Comment

Not that I would shoot it, which I probably wouldn't but there may be a shot available that a magician could shoot, i'll explain.

The two balls at the head end of the table, I believe one's the 4 ball lets call the other the 12 ball. Try to envision the 12 ball in relation to the 4 ball sitting an inch or so higher. This position of the 12 in relation to the 4 ball will offer Reyes a bank on the 4 ball, with a draw stroke to carom off the 12 ball and draw the cue ball down to the foot end of the table, near Scott's pocket. This shot is a type of a shot (if available) that a magician would shoot.

Set this shot up and try it.

Dr. Bill
                              I again went to my Diamond table to set this shot up. Of course I set it up in a position that would allow one to speculate the value of shots like this one After shooting several shots of positions close to what may be available I have come to the conclusion that this is a very good shot, and one that I would most definitely shoot in a game. If the balls are laying right I wouldn't be surprised to see Reyes shoot this shot.

Even if Reyes doesn't shoot this shot, I strongly encourage you to set up variations of this type of a shot and experiment with them. You won't be waisting your time, and will thank me later.

Dr. Bill

Comment

Working...
                              X