J. Parica vs. Bugs L.O.P. III 1992

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J. Parica vs. Bugs L.O.P. III 1992

The score is 1-1 and it's Parica's shot. What would you do?

Click image for larger version

Name:	JP's shot1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	403236

They even had other legends in attendance.

Name:	bb & gs.jpg
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	403237

Put CB behind stripe on long rail, make six/combo.
    Bill Meacham
    WBT
    www.worldbilliardtour.com
    no link....

Comment

Is this a trick question, or

are you asking how I would play position? I would go straight up the table, inside english off the foot rail, to shoot the other balls on my side of the table. I could also draw-drag the cb across the short rail for a tricky cut on the 5 ball, but I might screw it up and have to do something else, like dealing with the bankable balls on Bugs' side. It's a nice opportunity, but one that I will have to handle carefully. I don't want to go away with just one ball.
      If it ain't funny, it ain't much.

Comment

Originally posted by Island Drive View Post
        make six/combo.
        ID,

What the heck does this mean???

Dennis

Comment

Originally posted by vapros View Post
          are you asking how I would play position?
          You got me V-Man, it's a trick question. I was really wondering if you liked Bugs's shirt?

RBL

Name:	Bugs's Shirt.jpg
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	385960

Comment

Make the stripe and hit the 10 on the way up. That should open up the cluster.

Comment

Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
              Make the stripe and hit the 10 on the way up. That should open up the cluster.

Yeah Jim....as long as neither of those two combinations in the cluster are dead, I believe I'd also go into the middle-left side of the cluster to break it up.

- Ghost
              jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

Take the 15 with some low-right and spin the CB back up into the corner to get at those balls. If the leave's off, I should still be in a good position to hook the CB up there.

On second thought, just make the 15, bringing the CB over to Bugs's long rail to either get a good shot on a possible combo in the stack or to bank the 9 over to my pocket and leave the CB close to the side rail... Heck, if it lays real nice like, 3-rail the 1 the long way and leave the CB in the bottom of the stack.

Trying to get up around to those balls up in the corner seems a little dangerous for what it may leave behind if not done right. A simple leave with options to change the favor of the table sounds like a much better choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Dennis View Post
                  You got me V-Man, it's a trick question. I was really wondering if you liked Bugs's shirt?

RBL

[ATTACH]6598[/ATTACH]
                  freddys and ghost shirts and the 1p,org shirt are the BEST one pocket shirts imho
                  BUY them to support 1p and to help out 3 great guys

Comment

Doesn't look like the angle will allow it, but I sure would like to pocket the hanger and take the cue ball four/five rails for shape on the 5.

Comment

Parica went for the ball uptable just as Efren did in a thread I posted a few weeks ago. I'd like to see one American player play this positch just one time in a layout like this.

Name:	JP's shot.jpg
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	385967

He left it here for position:

Name:	JP's Leave.jpg
Size:	359.8 KB
ID:	385968

Comment

Parica went for the ball uptable just as Efren did in a thread I posted a few weeks ago. I'd like to see one American player play this positch just one time in a layout like this.
                        Well if one ever did I'm sure they wouldn't dog shape like Parica just did Honestly, how does Parica hit the perfect shot and not get a better reward?

Comment

Originally posted by senor View Post
                          Honestly, how does Parica hit the perfect shot and not get a better reward?
                          From the original position getting one more ball was the only goal (as I know you know). Parica actually shot the stripe down the rail, drew back a couple of inches and then made a whale of a shot shooting the 8 ball in his pocket.

Dennis

Comment

ID,

What the heck does this mean???

Dennis
                            Shoot the 8/6 combo hard, making the six, banking the 8 down table and whitey snug up behind stripe on long rail to your right.
                            Bill Meacham
                            WBT
                            www.worldbilliardtour.com
                            no link....

Comment

Originally posted by Island Drive View Post
                              Shoot the 8/6 combo hard, making the six, banking the 8 down table and whitey snug up behind stripe on long rail to your right.
                              ID,

I think you may be shooting at the wrong end of the table. Player's pockets are labeled (as always).

Name:	jp's shot.jpg
Size:	205.2 KB
ID:	385973

Comment

Working...
                              X