C. Gentile vs. B. Will Billy William Dr. Bill Cardone Incardona 1996 U.S. Open

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Sometimes I drink a lot:p

lll, In the 4 years I've been posting here have you ever once known me to not know what I was doing??? Except for that one time:eek::rolleyes::frus:sorry.

RBL

dennis
you and me are blood brothers:)
so i know you never know what you are doing:p:)

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
If I draw into the corner

If I draw into the corner

I will owe a ball. I thought everyone knew that. :D :sorry However, when I go to the table, if I'm not pretty sure I can go down to the 4 and stop, then I will draw only 22 inches - just enough so he can't cut the one, and not enough to bank the 10 or the 8. Either way, I think playing off the highest stripe is the right thing to do. I don't see anything else . . .

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Sometimes I drink a lot:p

lll, In the 4 years I've been posting here have you ever once known me to not know what I was doing??? Except for that one time:eek::rolleyes::frus:sorry.

RBL

I'm assuming this is that one time? Or not? Anyways.. I tossed it over where most people would tend to expect to see these. Well, except maybe the Duck, who's never really sure of which forum he's in:)

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
If I can see enough of the 13, I'll bank it cross-corner into the 7ball, and spin my rock with max. right english off the head rail, around the 2ball and then into the long rail -ending up with him snookered behind the 1ball....now I'm out of the break - and he's in trouble...:eek:....:heh

- Ghost

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I will owe a ball. I thought everyone knew that. :D :sorry However, when I go to the table, if I'm not pretty sure I can go down to the 4 and stop, then I will draw only 22 inches - just enough so he can't cut the one, and not enough to bank the 10 or the 8. Either way, I think playing off the highest stripe is the right thing to do. I don't see anything else . . .

I was merely pointing out the difficulty level of that shot. A little too much draw and you scratch off the 8,13,2 or 4. Not enough draw and you go straight in the corner. Tough shot.

Dennis

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
If I can see enough of the 13, I'll bank it cross-corner into the 7ball, and spin my rock with max. right english off the head rail, around the 2ball and then into the long rail -ending up with him snookered behind the 1ball....now I'm out of the break - and he's in trouble...:eek:....:heh

- Ghost

ghost i think you meant the foot rail.....:eek:
nice shot
is this what you had in mind??
gg1.jpg

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
There is a good chance to hook behind the 2 ball, kicking 2 rails into the 1 ball from the head rail and long rail.