Tunica, Donkey's point of view!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1 HOLE NUT View Post
    ... but I heard that a couple local shortstops were left that I've played and did well against before, Benny Conway Jr., and Daniel McKinney(Lil D), I was hoping to draw them, but I drew Corey instead. Actually after I lost to Corey, Lil D beats him and comes in 5th, while Benny comes in 10th, ...
    You did fantastic, Jace! But I hadn't realized that "Little D" is Daniel McKenney. Isn't he from Hattiesburg? Wow! I thought he was strictly a rotation player. He finished at 4th/5th with Ochoa. And Benny finished 6th/9th.
    http://www.southernclassictournament.com/

Y'all were in some tall cotton!

Doc

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
      You did fantastic, Jace! But I hadn't realized that "Little D" is Daniel McKenney. Isn't he from Hattiesburg? Wow! I thought he was strictly a rotation player. He finished at 4th/5th with Ochoa. And Benny finished 6th/9th.
      http://www.southernclassictournament.com/

Y'all were in some tall cotton!

Doc
      Little D lived in Tn for a couple of years getting taugt 1 hole from Justin Cone and Billy Young.

Comment

Originally posted by backplaying View Post
        Little D lived in Tn for a couple of years getting taugt 1 hole from Justin Cone and Billy Young.
        Whatever happened to "Roadman" Cone? He was a fearsome one-pocket player, just a little below the top shooters. But I haven't heard anything about him in quite awhile. I know that his old road partner, Nick Vita, gave up pool for poker in Florida.

BTW, I ran into "Memphis Bill" Rowsey at the Tunica event. I was surprised to hear him say that he gave up playing pool! Made me a little suspicious...

Doc

Comment

Justin is from and lives in the same town I do. He has been working for his dad and hasn't played in awhile. The funny thing about Justin/roadman is there has never been a good one pocket player where he's from, so, I really don't understand how he picked up one hole so fast. He claims he learned from a book and watching tapes.

Comment

Working...
          X