bucktooth

shooters1411

I just got a call from Bucktooth and he wanted me to post that George Glee pass away about a month ago.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I just got a call from Bucktooth and he wanted me to post that George Glee pass away about a month ago.

I am very sorry to hear that. I don't think I ever met George, but after I while I feel like all of our regular members are like extended family. Rest in Peace, George, and thank you for gracing our forum for these last few years. My condolences go out to your family and close friends. :( :(

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I am very sorry to hear that. I don't think I ever met George, but after I while I feel like all of our regular members are like extended family. Rest in Peace, George, and thank you for gracing our forum for these last few years. My condolences go out to your family and close friends. :( :(

Likewise from me. Anyone who wasn't around in 06, 07 should click his name, glee and click the statistics button and go read all of his posts. There are only 68 so it would only take a few minutes. He had some good ones re Cochrans, Searcy, Don Watson, Lingo etc etc. I was going to only read the posts from glee but that was impossible. Once I went back in time I had to read so many of the other folks posts from those great oldie threads, so make sure to go check them out when you have the time...rip

Toncam

Verified Member
Well vapros heres another Toothie story.
I wasan't in on this disaster, thank God. Toothie and another buddy of our`s Bill King a dice mechanic were scuffling around in some bars in San Fran and Toothie starts playing on a bar table with this little old man who`s drinking whiskey out of a water glass. Closeing time and the Tooth is stuck. Lets go to Cochoran`s says the the Toothie. At Cochorans Toothie and Bill go broke
When Bill told me this storey he said nobody on the rail said a peep, Toothie had a very small fan club there. nobody told the Thooth he was playing Glenn " Eufalagh' Womack.
Bucktooths uncle was atop player, in the early 50`s . he played Eddie Taylor 10 to 8 , Taylor lost. Played New york Fats even, Fats lost. Eufalagh played Blackie 8 to 6 and I dont know who won.
So vapros theres another closet storey
Have a good evening George

The fellow Bill King in your story, was he associated with Kings gambling supply house that was in L.A. ?

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan