nice table

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
This is my choice. Where's my cookie?View attachment 7251

I played in a bar league match last night in Sacramento in a joint that had ten 4 x 8 old Dynamo tables.

We must have had the original cueball with the metal center, chipped and smaller than the object balls. You could not draw it more than 2" no matter how hard you stroked it. We offered to sub a red circle but they would not go for it.

We beat em 10/5.:heh

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I played in a bar league match last night in Sacramento in a joint that had ten 4 x 8 old Dynamo tables.

We must have had the original cueball with the metal center, chipped and smaller than the object balls. You could not draw it more than 2" no matter how hard you stroked it. We offered to sub a red circle but they would not go for it.

We beat em 10/5..:heh

I'm bettin Mike Massey coulda drawn it 4"....:heh

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
If I hold my head like this and squint

If I hold my head like this and squint

I can see two pieces of Kamui chalk. :sorry

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Those....

Those....

.....two pieces are for the 2 scratches he owes.You dont use chalk,you just you just tap the floor.....

bstroud

Verified Member
What we are missing here is the universal appeal of Billiards in general and the lack of real promotion of the greatest game in the world.

From what I have heard a young player from Manilla played a lot in similar conditions. Efferin Reyes.

Bill S.

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Thats....

Thats....

.......exactly what I was thinking.Also check out the cue rack at the bottom of the table,I think I see a SZamboti and a cue from a new cuemaker from the Belgian Congo called Reginald Fluggeheimer......