The Beard's Birthday!

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Fred; Well, tommorow another year will have gone by without a major illness. I guess when we get to this point in our lives, that's the topic of the day!

Happy BDay you OLD F**k, cook up something special for yourself today. :):):)

Bill

Last edited:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I'm surprised that the Beardster hasn't collapsed by now, from holding in all those one-liners and observations!:D Fred you must be spending more time at the poolroom! Happy Birthday, ole buddy!!

Doc

boingo

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Happy Birthday Mr. B.

Incidentally, I'd really like to thank you for putting the video interviews with Crane, Caras, Mosconi, et al. up on your website. They are pieces of pool history and preserving them is a great service to all of us.

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Happy B'day

Happy B'day

Hope the day finds you healthy and happy... Really look forward to reading the new book... I want one of the first copies...

B

Jimmy B

Verified Member

Here's a little gift coming thru the door. Something for you to feed and take care of the next 15 or 20 years. Happy Birthday and hurry back as soon as you are done with the book. We need to talk about the nominations a lot more, and what song selections are in order. lata Beard.

Hard Times Carla

Verified Member
Happy Birthday Freddie

Happy Birthday Freddie

Hey happy birthday from everyone at Hard Times in Bellflower. Lot of players here who never made it east of the Mississippi learned from your books and tapes.

Carla Johnson

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
I often think about you as we get older and the years pass. You are certainly an encouragement to all us older guy's....if you made it this long then we all have to like our chances.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Dr. Bill

SJDinPHX

Suspended
I often think about you as we get older and the years pass. You are certainly an encouragement to all us older guy's....if you made it this long then we all have to like our chances.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Dr. Bill

What he said !

Tennessee Joe6

Verified Member
From
Middle Tennessee
Happy Birthday to the most prolific, charismatic, straight shoot'n banker in the world. I have never said that to anyone ever in my life before. And this time I really mean it.

Tennessee Joe

PS: Keep the good books coming.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Happy Birthday, Freddie

Happy Birthday, Freddie

Surely you lurk enough to see that we are thinking about you. Don't wait too long to surface here. I ain't gonna live forever! :D

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Happy Birthday Freddy!.....if I had gone to Red Shoes today or last night, I would have took the worst of it and played you some even banks for a birthday present...:heh

- Ghost