Happy Birthday Fred aka "The Beard"

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
SactownTom said:
"Many returns of the day"

p.s. does anyone know what that pharse means?
Only 65? With all the stories, I thought you must be about a hundred :)

One that I got a kick out of was the time Hubert Cokes put you in action in the back building at Johnston City, then he left to walk back across the parking lot to the Show Bar. But you came up with just one more question for him, so you began to rush after him in the darkened parking lot to get your question answered. Well you just about got your question answered alright -- about the time he came into focus as you approached him, you could see he was tucking away his 44, and it dawned on you how close you had come...

I believe you said he made a comment about not sneaking up on him again -- or something like that. Advice you obviously took.

Freddy the Beard, a cat with 9 lives :)

(my apologies if I butchered your story, Fred)

bjspivey

Verified Member
From
TEXAS
Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

You have led a fun life, may your storys be as fun now as they were back in THE DAY!!!! B.J.Spivey :) ;)

philip guagliardo

Verified Member
happy birthday freddy ! I talked to bobby wilkinson today and he told me you were having a retirement party ! are we suppose to bring pay stubs or a gift ? this is my gift to you , next year when its your birthday you say you are 64 and every year you go down a year ! now you do this every year till your 55 ! now you got to stay in shape though ! then we will both be happy because i'll be 49 and still able to function ! race track phil

philwelch

Verified Member
From
Plainfield,IL
Belated B-Day Wishes

Belated B-Day Wishes

Freddy, A belated birthday wish to you. Hope life is treating you well and all the best to come. Just found this website and it's given me hours of enjoyment already reading lots of stories that I witnessed with my own eyes.
Take care my friend.

Phil Welch

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Thanks, Phil

Thanks, Phil

philwelch said:
Freddy, A belated birthday wish to you. Hope life is treating you well and all the best to come. Just found this website and it's given me hours of enjoyment already reading lots of stories that I witnessed with my own eyes.
Take care my friend.
Phil Welch

Thanks, Phil, I'm glad you said "belatedly." You scared me for a moment. It's good to have your aboard 1pkt.org. I could always use a "verifier."

the Beard