Happy Birthday Frank 'The Barber' Almanza and Bill 'Mr3Cushion' Smith

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Can we do a two fer?? Is That allowed??

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Happy,Happy Birthay

Happy,Happy Birthay

Happy Birthday Frank ,keep cutting um thin.

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Happy Birthday to you Frank and to you Bill,
My Birthday wish to you Frank is for you to make a ball on the break in every game of One Pocket you play this day. Or if you don't play today due to family obligations; the next time you get to the table.

And to you Bill, May every game of Billiards you play this day net you a 2.3 average. Same for you Bill, this time or next time you play.

Enjoy, :)

Tom

RedCard

Verified Member
Group Birthday

Group Birthday

Happy Birthday guys, there was a late add-on.

Attachments

• BDay.jpg
    BDay.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 0

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Thanks to everyone who has wished me well on this day, I appreciate it!

Along with my family's plans for me today, and if I ONLY had a billiard table close by, the day would be complete

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Happy Birthday Mr. Bill Stroud

May all players using any one of the many wonderful cues you have made over the years never miss a ball... at least for today. I mean really Bill, you can't ask for too much or it won't come true. And oh yeah, unless they happen to be playing me. That's out. Because I plan on going out to find a game at Top Hat Billiards this afternoon.:)

Tom

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Happy Birthday fellas, thanks for all you do for the site and may today and every day forward bring you a game winner.

Dr. Bill

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Happy birthday to all three of you! There is an old proposition bet having to do with how many people in a room for the odds to be about even that any two share a birthday -- and it is apparently only 23, as long as the birthday can be any day and for any combination of two people. (the odds go up to 99% with only 57 people -- now that's a lock!) So, how many need to be in the room for a similar likelihood of 3 sharing the same birthday, lol?

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
frank,bill and bill
happy birthday gentlemen
hope you all have a great day and many more bithdays to come
larry
:)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Happy birthday to all three of you! There is an old proposition bet having to do with how many people in a room for the odds to be about even that any two share a birthday -- and it is apparently only 23, as long as the birthday can be any day and for any combination of two people. (the odds go up to 99% with only 57 people -- now that's a lock!) So, how many need to be in the room for a similar likelihood of 3 sharing the same birthday, lol?

Just answered my own question -- about 88:

http://jaxwebster.wordpress.com/2011/05/29/three-birthdays-on-the-same-day/

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida

Off the top of my head I would have to think that the odds against are multiplied by 364

Tom

Added later: Rod, I was referring to a room with 23 people. But the truth is I am just guessing at 364 and might very well be tipping my hand and proving to all here that I haven't a clue about how to work out percentages in a mathematical way.

Tom

Last edited:

RedCard

Verified Member
Birthday Proposition

Birthday Proposition

John Scarne was often right, despite being an inveterate knocker. This only deals with two people having the same birthday but the (slightly different) calculations would apply in figuring the odds for three.

Attachments

• Scarne.jpg
    Scarne.jpg
    322.8 KB · Views: 0