Commemorative T-Shirt

thebaby

Verified Member
The 2013 West Coast commemorative T-Shirt are sold out.

Last edited:

BUD GREEN

Verified Member
Spell check is your friend, lol.

Cole Dixon shirt had the same issue, which was funny as hell to the owner of my local pool hall.

BUD GREEN

Verified Member
Hah, have to admit you got me on that one.

Apologies to thebaby if I upset him...I'm sure the printer was the one responsible for the "billards" typos.

thebaby

Verified Member
Walk of fame.

Walk of fame.

Well Bud ,did not take long for you. I guess you thought it was necessary. For your information, my graphic artist made the honest mistake, and I caught it after they had 150 T-Shirts printed. But just curious, what was your intention's with your comment ? Because I think you can tell a little bit about a person, by the way they respond to certain situations. Bud, not mad at you. Life is to short to dwell on other people's weaknesses. Bud the next time you happen to be in the same place as me, feel free to come up and introduce yourself. I'm curious.. Take care

BUD GREEN

Verified Member
Dwell on my weakness all you want, pal.

A guy came into my local hall, I said "Hey, nice shirt. How was the tourney?"

The first thing he said was "Yeah, 25 bucks for a freaking t-shirt"

The owner of the pool hall just started laughing and said "Billards...pool players, can't even spell"

I'm sorry if you feel no one can comment when you charge 25 bucks for a t-shirt that doesn't even have correct spelling...most of the time, stuff like this hits the 2 dollar bargain bin along with Texas Rangers 2013 baseball champion tee shirts.

I tried to apologize since I felt kind of like a dick for joking about it, but now....guess how I feel.

I'll say hi if I see you, don't expect me to run if you get upset.

tylerdurden

Verified Member
I grew up by this business, the catch line in the store window was "7 T-shirts for 7 dollars". I still have some of those shirts.