Pool table diagram program

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I've been meaning to post this link, for a new(ish) pool diagramming software. The programmer even added a OnePocket.org logo because I donated a little toward the development cause :)

It still needs tools like labeling and lines, but it's a good start!

http://www.billiardsthegame.com/onepocket/

To add labels and lines you will still need to capture the diagram as an image and then use a program like Greenshot or Paint to add lines. (Greenshot is good for capturing and adding the labels and lines in one step)

tylerdurden

Verified Member
Wow, that is truly great. Very intuitive. If you can't figure this one out, you need help :) Kidding

WWYD?.... :)

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
can i take an intentional???............:heh.......:heh
couldnt help it tyler
im sure you knew someone would say it:D

tylerdurden

Verified Member
can i take an intentional???............:heh.......:heh
couldnt help it tyler
im sure you knew someone would say it:D

play this one no 3 foul, and normal vs fouls give a ball to opponent and see which one ends sooner :D:heh

The link steve posted should be a sticky. this is a great and very intuitive tool for all.

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
geez you guys are so helpless!! just jump the cueball into the 12 ball, making it and freezing to the side of the stack.....do i have to do everything for you guys?!?:eek:

if you do that you made his game ball......:eek:......:sorry........:D

boingo

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
That was me playing Artie(just joking),

That was me playing Artie(just joking),

he wouldn't finish me off until he had all the other balls just where he wanted them.:D Just Joking because he has such a reputation for a tightly controlled game.:)

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
The guy just put you in a semi trap. Your shot, wwyd :heh

Ho hum...getting out of this is simple if you move like the Ghost...I just have my friend go outside and get the wirecutters out of the car and cut the poolroom's power line --- blackout, :sorry the game and session will have to be canceled...:heh...:cool:

- Ghost

tylerdurden

Verified Member
Nice move.

"Bomb!" or "Fire!" may work. Or, I have actually had this one used ON me, we are closing in a few minutes (early) tonight, and take some intentionals :D

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I am going to one rail the seven, but will stun the cue ball with low draw so I don't leave the two straight in.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
I think it's a toss up. Whichever shot you're most comfortable with.
I'd probably shoot the 2ball with the Ferry boat shot (over and back)
I don't see any difference what you shoot. If you don't make it, the next shot moves it away.
Rod.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
This was a real situation from Tue. at Capone's in Spring Hill, Fl. I shot Rod's shot and intendedto leave a bank so Dan, my oppo, wouldn't have an easy straight-in if I missed. I made it but left whitie where Dan could have made it if it was his shot. I cut it to my pocket for the win.