Let Tony go free

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Are we sure cocaine was part of the reason he is where he is? I thought it was weed, being transported over state lines.

Why he didn't just get a medical marijuana card and fire up some lights in CA is mind boggling...he really is too good a guy to need to spend this f-ing long locked up. When he shoots at somebody I'll change my mind.

Not sure at all, Bud. Hearsay. I'll defer to you.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I have communications with him on a regular basis. Yesterday he sent me a message saying his home had been broken into and everything of value had been stolen.His wife needs to move but has no money. I was going to send her some money if I could verify the story.
He has a parole hearing in about 16 months. No dings or write ups so far but in there people will provoke you to keep you from getting a good review at your hearing. As far as the "Best Coast" yokels sending him down the wrong path, he was fine until he hooked up with Dee Troit

Ken_4fun

Verified Member
Long as we are on the subject, sort of, what's the latest on Gabe Owen?

What is typical is they delay, delay, delay and then negotiate a lesser sentence.

Since Gabe's family seems to have some money I expect it to cost them $20K+ to eventually get probation.

The "justice" system IMO, is so crooked it should really break. Politics the same way. I think it has been this way for generations but it is just so much more blatant now.

Pity that poor bastard that don’t have any money, his a$$ is going to jail.

Money is like insurance from jail.

Ken

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
What is typical is they delay, delay, delay and then negotiate a lesser sentence.

Since Gabe's family seems to have some money I expect it to cost them $20K+ to eventually get probation.

The "justice" system IMO, is so crooked it should really break. Politics the same way. I think it has been this way for generations but it is just so much more blatant now.

Pity that poor bastard that don’t have any money, his a$$ is going to jail.

Money is like insurance from jail.

Ken

You must have much better info than I. I didn't find anywhere that Gabe had been arrested or even charged with a crime that would end up leading to him to "eventually get probation".

I did see where some Okie from Muskogee said he sold some fake coins.

I Googled it and everything:p.

Dennis

Ken_4fun

Verified Member
You must have much better info than I. I didn't find anywhere that Gabe had been arrested or even charged with a crime that would end up leading to him to "eventually get probation".

I did see where some Okie from Muskogee said he sold some fake coins.

I Googled it and everything:p.

Dennis

This is what you probably saw.

http://www.news9.com/story/22166169/okc-coin-dealer-warns-of-circulating-fake-gold-silver-coins

I have to giggle a little at Gearald Huber in the comment section. "Gabe Owen has always been a fine young man and please join me in knowing he is innocent until proven guilty and these counterfeit gold pieces may have gotten in his possession without his knowledge !"

Hell, I have the same problem counterfeit gold pieces are always sneaking up and jumping into my possession...:rolleyes:

Here's your sign,

Ken

Deeman

Verified Member
David T in Mobile got out recently and he is playing very well. Heard he beat Cliff J two sets playing even. Then again this is all just 'hearing'

Pel

Pel,

Is that Little David? If so, I had heard he had relocated from here to there a couple of years back.

DeeMan