Accu-Stats Stinks

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Im so upset with the poor quality stream of the DCC this year. anyone who has paid to watch the action knows what im talking about. ive email them and all they do is blame Harrahs. you would think accu-stats would have set up and tested the stream days before they started to insure a good product.
Next time someone says how much pool lovers owe to Pat Flemming i hope they remember this 2014 DCC. Actually i think Pat owes us, a refund for the garbage we are watching. keith

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
i came back home yesterday afternoon. i was planning on buying the stream for the finals this evening….re-thinking that now.

akrick

Verified Member
accu stats

accu stats

Just my opinion, but I feel I got good value for what I spent. The quality was inconsistent at times but they quickly answered my emails. My questions were answered plus they explained the problems and how they were trying to overcome.
Just a few years ago none of this was possible. Now, for less than the price of one night in the hotel, with no travel, I can watch for a week from the comfort of my home. I appreciate the service.
No one tries harder than Pat and I am sure this was frustrating for him. But I think it will pay dividends down the road from what they learn.
It has been much better, all day, today. I dont need a refund.
Rick

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Accu-Stats Stinks

i came back home yesterday afternoon. i was planning on buying the stream for the finals this evening….re-thinking that now.

Me too. That and I can't keep my eyes open lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I've spent $30 on it during the bad weather and consider it well spent. I've been fortunate. Only had minor freezing problems during the first match yesterday Reyes-Martinez. They fixed it and it has been smooth. I will bitch and moan when I buy a bad stream, but it seems fine. Shuman is doing the Frost Dalton intro right now. This will be my last night buying it. Don't care about watching any more nine ball.. Dam. They had a tie on the lag. Had a redo..

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Accu-Stats Stinks

I bought it. It's clear as can be. (Knock on wood)

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Accu-Stats Stinks

Dalton up two games to one. Scott leads this game 6-1.

tylerdurden

Verified Member
I liked his earlier stuff, but once he got into his papa don't preach phase, I tuned out.

mosconiac

Verified Member
Maybe the next 12 months should be spent working with Harrah's to ensure better internet service for the next DCC. Pat's too smart to wait until next year to see if they did anything...he wouldn't pack up all that equipment & travel all that way just to say "aw shucks, it stinks again this year?"

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
I ended up purchasing the final stream last night for 5 or 6 bucks. It didn't work at all on my kindle, but borrowed my daughter's mac book air and she got me all set up.

It froze up a couple times, I just logged out and back in. Didn't miss much. Better than nothing I guess.