My new canine pal

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
The best thing that happened to me in DCC was the female Dachie I picked up in French Lick, IN. Her name is Bridgett and she is 8 weeks old. She and my little Kaiser are going to be pals.

Beard

Attachments

• IMG_0090 (600 x 400).jpg
    IMG_0090 (600 x 400).jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 0

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
The best thing that happened to me in DCC was the female Dachie I picked up in French Lick, IN. Her name is Bridgett and she is 8 weeks old. She and my little Kaiser are going to be pals.

Beard

Great looking Dog !
Always remember she's a dog, don't treat her like a child or girlfriend or whatever. Be the leader, let her be the dog.
Rod.
P.S. Or grand daughter.

3RAILKICK

Verified Member
Nice looking pup Freddy.

Careful she doesn't get underfoot following you all around.

My grandmother used to say that they could hear a bird fart and then bark forever...:sorry

Alexonepockettrickshots

Verified Member

Beard

That dog is so cute!!! I don't agree with Rod. Don't be its leader. People like to have power and control and all this other crap. I'll tell you one thing, anyone tries to control me, you will fail. Be your dogs partner, side by side. :) How freaking cute. Beautiful face.

fretbored

Now I'm really sorry the timing was bad to visit you in Chicago! Awesome dog... maybe next time.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
That dog is so cute!!! I don't agree with Rod. Don't be its leader. People like to have power and control and all this other crap. I'll tell you one thing, anyone tries to control me, you will fail. Be your dogs partner, side by side. :) How freaking cute. Beautiful face.

Alex, dogs are pack animals. They're very intuitive. They want someone to show them what to do, if you don't lead they'll take the job. Next they're out in the street and in danger of being hit by traffic. I'm not a control freak, I've been learning about dogs for 70 years. Most owners don't know the pleasure of having a Canine partner who wants to do, whatever you wish them to. :)
Rod.

Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Alex, dogs are pack animals. They're very intuitive. They want someone to show them what to do, if you don't lead they'll take the job. Next they're out in the street and in danger of being hit by traffic. I'm not a control freak, I've been learning about dogs for 70 years. Most owners don't know the pleasure of having a Canine partner who wants do, whatever you wish them to. :)
Rod.

My last dog who passed, Little Pup, underwent 4 weeks of training. Cost me $1800. Soon after, I was recovering from an operation and I went to live with my ex-wife for awhile so she could take care of me. She had just gotten a new puppy. Her new puppy, Deiter boy, got my dog to unlearn every single thing he had learned from the trainers. It was as if Deiter boy was telling my guy, "You dont have to listen to that jerkoff!" He unraveled all Little Pups training. True story.

Beard

Alexonepockettrickshots

Verified Member
My last dog who passed, Little Pup, underwent 4 weeks of training. Cost me $1800. Soon after, I was recovering from an operation and I went to live with my ex-wife for awhile so she could take care of me. She had just gotten a new puppy. Her new puppy, Deiter boy, got my dog to unlearn every single thing he had learned from the trainers. It was as if Deiter boy was telling my guy, "You dont have to listen to that jerkoff!" He unraveled all Little Pups training. True story.

Beard

hahah what a beast of a rebel, that Deiter boy.

Alexonepockettrickshots

Verified Member
Alex, dogs are pack animals. They're very intuitive. They want someone to show them what to do, if you don't lead they'll take the job. Next they're out in the street and in danger of being hit by traffic. I'm not a control freak, I've been learning about dogs for 70 years. Most owners don't know the pleasure of having a Canine partner who wants to do, whatever you wish them to. :)
Rod.

Alright :)

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Here are some even cuter pics of my new pup, Bridgett. Acquiring her was the best part of my DCC trip.

Beard

Attachments

• IMG_0002 (600 x 400).jpg
    IMG_0002 (600 x 400).jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0005 (600 x 400).jpg
    IMG_0005 (600 x 400).jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0006 (600 x 400).jpg
    IMG_0006 (600 x 400).jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 0