Increase One Pocket Play

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
In the WWYD, I think it would be beneficial to once in awhile toss out a Good Thread on the AZ forum, and let em have at it, then later on come in with the right shot or two.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
In the WWYD, I think it would be beneficial to once in awhile toss out a Good Thread on the AZ forum, and let em have at it, then later on come in with the right shot or two.

Good idea, Bill. I'd do it myself but I'm technically challenged. Where's Dennis when you need him?

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Out of loyalty to our own organization and forum, Onepocket.org. I refuse to address any posts or questions about One pocket on AZ. If they want to know about One pocket, they should log in and join up over here.:sorry

Beard

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Good idea, Bill. I'd do it myself but I'm technically challenged. Where's Dennis when you need him?

Its funny, I've been in CO for forty years now, and the only Great One pocket played was back in the early seventies when Grady had his room here. Just in the past two years we must have at least 10+ new players of all calibers, matching up and playing one pocket.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Sometimes, ya gotta lead em to the water/Pool :)

Sometimes, ya gotta lead em to the water/Pool :)

Out of loyalty to our own organization and forum, Onepocket.org. I refuse to address any posts or questions about One pocket on AZ. If they want to know about One pocket, they should log in and join up over here.:sorry

Beard

So you don't like Chum eh:D Doesn't sound like the roadie I knew your were ;).
Recently I've seen mediocre WWYD on AZ and that's a first and many seem to enjoy.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
So you don't like Chum eh:D Doesn't sound like the roadie I knew your were ;).
Recently I've seen mediocre WWYD on AZ and that's a first and many seem to enjoy.

Not a bad idea Bill, but Fred has a point as well. Perhaps we could tease them with a few WWYD'S and peak their interest and then explain that if interested in learning the game through WWYD'S you need to frequent Onepocket.org;):D

Bill Incardona

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Increase One Pocket Play

Not a bad idea Bill, but Fred has a point as well. Perhaps we could tease them with a few WWYD'S and peak their interest and then explain that if interested in learning the game through WWYD'S you need to frequent Onepocket.org;):D

Bill Incardona

That's what I was thinking if mentioning another site is allowed there.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
i put a plug in for 1p.org whenever i can "over there":D

Larry, that is why I think the word mensch was invented just to describe you!

Beard

You will never get into the "Secret Society," you are too "George," but in your case none of the members would hold it against you.

tylerdurden

Verified Member

Beard

Standing ovation.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Larry, that is why I think the word mensch was invented just to describe you!

Beard

You will never get into the "Secret Society," you are too "George," but in your case none of the members would hold it against you.

i'll take that as a compliment....:D
thanks
p.s im bbb "over there"

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire

Beard
I definitely appreciate the loyalty, but even though it is not quite that stark either, because both sites coexist rather nicely in general, yet indeed we are the One Pocket website and if everything was available over there we would not be so vital over here -- yikes!

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Here and AZ question/beginner

Here and AZ question/beginner

There are starting to ask more questions.....the beginners, it all helps.

QUOTE=gxman;4587985]How do you determine who takes which pocket?[/QUOTE]