2013 DCC BENNY CONWAY JR v SHANE VAN BOENING PART 2

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Please explain yourself, my friend. Tell the Hacker the truth.:D

Bill Incardona

I'll blame my thinking on too much gravy.......''let me rephrase that'' too much Grady :lol for two many years during your twenties can reboot anyone's mindset with his lock down logic, cept when he was playin' with his wife Sandys money, boy when ya beat him outta her money ya def. got the red haired devil. 1970's She was gettin' twenty five dollars a bottle for Andre champagne during her years as a den mother at the tittie bar down the same street from his pool room, cards, craps, dominos BIZ :heh. Grady was firin' on all cylinders.

tylerdurden

Verified Member
Scoring points is good one pocket, this certainly qualifies :p

I like that shot. I don't have the confidence to do that. I think about it at times and feel if you catch the billiard just a little thin things could go very bad, but he has so much confidence to pocket that ball.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado

I like that shot. I don't have the confidence to do that. I think about it at times and feel if you catch the billiard just a little thin things could go very bad, but he has so much confidence to pocket that ball.

I don't think at his skill level a miss is even being considered.

kollegedave

Verified Member
From
St. Louis, MO
I think Bill I's shot is correct. However, I would consider, if I thought it lays right, crossing the 10 into the stack, sending the cue ball into the bottom of the 13.

Cary

Verified Member
From
Bertram, Texas

Everybody sees & does things just a little different. It's been forty years since I was even almost a "shooter" but I'd be confident shooting that one. On the other hand, I have no doubt I'd be the favorite to exceed the Dr's wide margin of error if I were to try his shot.

A man has to know his limitations.