The "Beard" Hospitalized !

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Some of the regular members may have noticed, Freddy, the "Beard" has been absent the last 3-4 days. Prior to his absence, he was on sparingly for about a week. He said He hadn't been feeling well, Bronchitis, some kind of fat infection.

We talk at least once or twice a day, no answer, no Email reply, nothing, Nada! No answer from his daughter either! This morning I started to call the hospital he normally goes to, "NO Bentivegna here!"

Finally, about 20 minutes ago He called from the hospital, He's been there since, Thursday. At the beginning of the week, He went to his doctor for some blood work and chest X-ray. His doctor called with the results Thursday and told him to go the ER immediately, that He had pneumonia!

That have Him on a IV drip of antibiotics, and are going to do more tests on, Tuesday.

Lets all hope he gets well soon!

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Hopefully rest will do the trick. I wish Freddy the best. Getting old is not for Sissies, although some here have no respect for it.
Rod.

keoneyo

Verified Member
Freddy take care of yourself. Pneumonia for us seniors is nothing to play with. I had a bout of it myself and it took 6 months to get it out of my system. Get rest. Lots of it. Take care buddy.

RedCard

Verified Member
Drip Bag Icing

Drip Bag Icing

Bill,
If you talk to him please convey my wishes for a speedy recovery. Also, regarding the antibiotic drip bag he might want to tell the nurse it's time for dessert. I'm sure he could provide her with a Beard Approved Formulary of dessert medications.
Thanks

unoperro

Verified Member
Get well Freddy.
Follow those drs direction! Dr. Bill isnt the only one who has sage advice.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Freddie you need to take care of yourself bro, plus there's too much unfinished business in front of you.:D

Your pal,
Bill Incardona

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
When we talked on Tuesday about our mutual health problems you didn't sound bad...it sucks that you took a downwards turn, but I know you can handle it...give me a call if you want.

- Ghost

Last edited:

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Freddy, we need you here, and we're all wishing you a good and speedy recovery. Well, nearly all - we'll see. Take good care, and get all your medical advice from the experts.

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Freddy, I too want to wish you a speedy recovery. Then once home again do as your "Dr. Bill" recommends and take better care of yourself. All the best.

Tom