The "Beard" Hospitalized !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Beard" Hospitalized !

Some of the regular members may have noticed, Freddy, the "Beard" has been absent the last 3-4 days. Prior to his absence, he was on sparingly for about a week. He said He hadn't been feeling well, Bronchitis, some kind of fat infection.

We talk at least once or twice a day, no answer, no Email reply, nothing, Nada! No answer from his daughter either! This morning I started to call the hospital he normally goes to, "NO Bentivegna here!"

Finally, about 20 minutes ago He called from the hospital, He's been there since, Thursday. At the beginning of the week, He went to his doctor for some blood work and chest X-ray. His doctor called with the results Thursday and told him to go the ER immediately, that He had pneumonia!

That have Him on a IV drip of antibiotics, and are going to do more tests on, Tuesday.

Lets all hope he gets well soon!

Hopefully rest will do the trick. I wish Freddy the best. Getting old is not for Sissies, although some here have no respect for it.
    Rod.
    Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
    (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

Get well, Freddie. We're all rootin' for you.

Comment

Freddy take care of yourself. Pneumonia for us seniors is nothing to play with. I had a bout of it myself and it took 6 months to get it out of my system. Get rest. Lots of it. Take care buddy.

Comment

Drip Bag Icing

Bill,
          If you talk to him please convey my wishes for a speedy recovery. Also, regarding the antibiotic drip bag he might want to tell the nurse it's time for dessert. I'm sure he could provide her with a Beard Approved Formulary of dessert medications.
          Thanks

Comment

Get well Freddy.
            Follow those drs direction! Dr. Bill isnt the only one who has sage advice.

Comment

Wishing you a speedy recovery, FastEddieF.

Comment

The "Beard" Hospitalized !

Get well Soon Freddy. Mitch.
                Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Get well soon Freddy.

Comment

Get well soon Freddy. Billy.

Comment

Hope you get well and home soon.
                      JOHN HENDERSON
                      Al Romero Cue
                      Magic Chalk

Comment

Freddie you need to take care of yourself bro, plus there's too much unfinished business in front of you.

Your pal,
                        Bill Incardona

Comment

will be thinking about you freddy. hope you get to feeling better.

Comment

When we talked on Tuesday about our mutual health problems you didn't sound bad...it sucks that you took a downwards turn, but I know you can handle it...give me a call if you want.

- Ghost
                            Last edited by One Pocket Ghost; 05-24-2014, 09:00 PM.
                            jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

Get well, Freddy.

Comment

Working...
                              X