X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy belated, bro!

Comment

Typical of me

late once again to the party... Happy Birthday Dustin... You know you have a drink on me at Derby...

The other Miller...LOL
      Execution of the shot, some days I have it some days I don't...

Comment

Dustin, my man, I missed your celebration!! (but I'm sure YOU didn't.) Hope you're not suffering too badly today. If not, keep on partying!

~Doc

Comment

Late Again

I am also late to the party!

Happy Belated,Justin

Comment

A Late Birthday Wish

May all your one pocket moves be perfect this week because I'm late for the party. Happy Birthday FastEddieF.

Comment

OOPS...DUSTIN

Comment

mitch (somehow missed you yesterday ), dan, bille, art, steve, fasteddie....thanks bros!
                your pal, dustin

Comment

Oops for me too. I hope you had a good day. I was at the Hard Times all day then went to watch Santos play John Schmidt play someone hole race to six. Santos won the first set and John was up two games in the second when I left.
                  Any way I hope you had the best of days. Sorry I missed your day.

Comment

thanks frank! hope you are well.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Almanza View Post
                      Oops for me too. I hope you had a good day. I was at the Hard Times all day then went to watch Santos play John Schmidt play someone hole race to six. Santos won the first set and John was up two games in the second when I left.
                      Any way I hope you had the best of days. Sorry I missed your day.
                      Santos has been playing awfully good lately. Came to HOB and did a round of butt whooping.

Comment

Working...
                      X