Miller Time

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I noticed it was Dustin's Bd. Had to make sure to put up an appropriate card. Here we go...

Most people know you're a red blooded family man. If anyone deserves a shout out, it's Dustin. He does WWYD threads. Put's up videos. Contributes to all type conversations and donates CASH for sponsorship projects. And is good action on gambling on line. He buys merchandise and is a player that matches up.

The next time someone criticizes MB members for not being a worthy poster, you should ask yourself "How much money or product have I contributed lately???????" to send a player to the tournament.. All the talk is worth about as much as a bucket of warm shit. Or is that spit??

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Dustin is dyed-in-the-wool old school and I mean that as a compliment. We've been friends for a few years now, having played numerous times in his splendid man-cave, at my home room, and thrown more than a few back at the DCC.

Back earlier this year when I was getting ready to play my $10K match with the case maker, Dustin asked me who I was traveling with to New Jersey. And I told him, “No one.” And Dustin said, “Send me your itinerary because I’m going with you. There is no way that I’m letting a buddy of mine go into a situation like this without having his back.”

That tells you all you need to know about Dustin.

Happy birthday, Brother.

Lou Figueroa

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
Dustin is dyed-in-the-wool old school and I mean that as a compliment. We've been friends for a few years now, having played numerous times in his splendid man-cave, at my home room, and thrown more than a few back at the DCC.

Back earlier this year when I was getting ready to play my $10K match with the case maker, Dustin asked me who I was traveling with to New Jersey. And I told him, “No one.” And Dustin said, “Send me your itinerary because I’m going with you. There is no way that I’m letting a buddy of mine go into a situation like this without having his back.”

That tells you all you need to know about Dustin.

Happy birthday, Brother.

Lou Figueroa

That's funny, Lou - I sent Dustin a PM after your match saying nearly the EXACT same thing as you just said.

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
dustin wishing you a great birthday and a great year also.
shine on you crazy diamond keith

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Happy Birthday bro...if you were here I'd give you 10-6 for a birthday present...:heh

Your pal, Ghost

PS, Did Franky bake you a cake...:)

DWS

Verified Member
From
Chicago
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday dude!! Unlike the coldblooded Ghost, as a present you can give me 10-6 at DCC....:cool:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Yes, its Miller time !

Yes, its Miller time !

Happy Birthday, to one of the good guys !...Dustin, your updates were priceless when you accompanied Lou to Jersey...Funny stuff !.. Especially your candid photos, of Barton's [sic] 'stroke' !:p :p :p

Dick

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
I'm a little late to the party. Having some medical procedures. (It's all about me, right)

Back to business.
Happy Happy to a great poster. And an a big asset to the forum.
Rod.

keoneyo

Verified Member
I'm a little late to the party. Having some medical procedures. (It's all about me, right)

Back to business.
Happy Happy to a great poster. And an a big asset to the forum.
Rod.

Oh those procedures! Having a colonoscopy in 2 weeks.
But have a happy one bro!!!!

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
james, lou, dan, petie, keith, larry, tom, bruce, donn, lenny, rodney, keone......thanks for the kind words and well wishes! that really brightened my day.
:)

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Typical of me

Typical of me

late once again to the party... Happy Birthday Dustin... You know you have a drink on me at Derby...

The other Miller...LOL

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Dustin, my man, I missed your celebration!! (but I'm sure YOU didn't.:D) Hope you're not suffering too badly today. If not, keep on partying!:heh

~Doc

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
A Late Birthday Wish

A Late Birthday Wish

May all your one pocket moves be perfect this week because I'm late for the party. Happy Birthday FastEddieF.