Miller Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller Time

I noticed it was Dustin's Bd. Had to make sure to put up an appropriate card. Here we go...

Most people know you're a red blooded family man. If anyone deserves a shout out, it's Dustin. He does WWYD threads. Put's up videos. Contributes to all type conversations and donates CASH for sponsorship projects. And is good action on gambling on line. He buys merchandise and is a player that matches up.

The next time someone criticizes MB members for not being a worthy poster, you should ask yourself "How much money or product have I contributed lately???????" to send a player to the tournament.. All the talk is worth about as much as a bucket of warm shit. Or is that spit??
    "Born Into This"

Dustin is dyed-in-the-wool old school and I mean that as a compliment. We've been friends for a few years now, having played numerous times in his splendid man-cave, at my home room, and thrown more than a few back at the DCC.

Back earlier this year when I was getting ready to play my $10K match with the case maker, Dustin asked me who I was traveling with to New Jersey. And I told him, “No one.” And Dustin said, “Send me your itinerary because I’m going with you. There is no way that I’m letting a buddy of mine go into a situation like this without having his back.”

That tells you all you need to know about Dustin.

Happy birthday, Brother.

Lou Figueroa

Comment

Originally posted by lfigueroa View Post
      Dustin is dyed-in-the-wool old school and I mean that as a compliment. We've been friends for a few years now, having played numerous times in his splendid man-cave, at my home room, and thrown more than a few back at the DCC.

Back earlier this year when I was getting ready to play my $10K match with the case maker, Dustin asked me who I was traveling with to New Jersey. And I told him, “No one.” And Dustin said, “Send me your itinerary because I’m going with you. There is no way that I’m letting a buddy of mine go into a situation like this without having his back.”

That tells you all you need to know about Dustin.

Happy birthday, Brother.

Lou Figueroa
      That's funny, Lou - I sent Dustin a PM after your match saying nearly the EXACT same thing as you just said.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Dustin. You deserve the best.

Comment

Miller Time

I concur! Dustin is one of the good guys. Happy Birthday buddy!
          Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

dustin wishing you a great birthday and a great year also.
            shine on you crazy diamond keith

Comment

dustin
              HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
              i hope your day fulfills your wishes...
              larry

Comment

Happy Birthday, Dustin.
                Attached Files

"Controlled Aggression" trwirth369@gmail.com

Comment

Happy Birthday bro...if you were here I'd give you 10-6 for a birthday present...

Your pal, Ghost

PS, Did Franky bake you a cake...
                  jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday dude!! Unlike the coldblooded Ghost, as a present you can give me 10-6 at DCC....

Comment

Have a good one buddy!
                      www.ontherailtv.com

Comment

Yes, its Miller time !

Happy Birthday, to one of the good guys !...Dustin, your updates were priceless when you accompanied Lou to Jersey...Funny stuff !.. Especially your candid photos, of Barton's [sic] 'stroke' !

Dick

Comment

I'm a little late to the party. Having some medical procedures. (It's all about me, right)

Back to business.
                          Happy Happy to a great poster. And an a big asset to the forum.
                          Rod.
                          Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
                          (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

Originally posted by androd View Post
                            I'm a little late to the party. Having some medical procedures. (It's all about me, right)

Back to business.
                            Happy Happy to a great poster. And an a big asset to the forum.
                            Rod.
                            Oh those procedures! Having a colonoscopy in 2 weeks.
                            But have a happy one bro!!!!

Comment

james, lou, dan, petie, keith, larry, tom, bruce, donn, lenny, rodney, keone......thanks for the kind words and well wishes! that really brightened my day.

Comment

Working...
                              X