Best poolhall in america is kings of billiards in akron ohio 44319 330 644 3985

ERIC MOREMAN

BEST POOLHALL IN AMERIC IS AT KINGS OF BILLIARDS 3333 MANCHESTER ROAD 330 644 3985 HOTT YOUNG WOMEN THEIR YOU AND THE WIFE COME DOWN SHOOT SOME BALLS IN THE TIGHT POCKETS DUDE!!!!!

Best poolhall in america is kigs of billirds - Today, 05:29 PM

best poolhall in america is kigs of billiards in akron ohio 44319
manchester road 3333 call them at 330 644 3985
hott young women work their super hott the ones you will
leave your wife for i know i would i am eric robert moreman
akron ohio 44314 i live kenmore in akron ohio i play their on fridays
only.

They 11 diamon tables 7 nine foot tables and four 7 foot tables

that's kings of billiards 3333 manchester road akron ohio 44314
330 644 3985 call and ask for one of the hott women for a date it
may get a date it's all good and good luck with the hott ladies

kings of billiards i am eric robert moreman.

SHOOT POOL FAST EDDIE I AM SHOOTING FATS WENT I MISS YOU CAN SHOOT.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown

BEST OOLHALL IN AMERIC IS AT KIGS OF BILLIARDS 3333 MANCHESTER ROAD 330 644 3985 HOTT YOUNG WOMEN THEIR YOU AND THE WIFE COME DOWN SHOOT SOME BALLS IN THE TIGHT POCKETS DUDE!!!!!

Best poolhall in america is kigs of billirds - Today, 05:29 PM

best poolhall in america is kigs of billiards in akron ohio 44319
manchester road 3333 call them at 330 644 3985
hott young women work their super hott the ones you will
leave your wife for i know i would i am eric robert moreman
akron ohio 44314 i live kenmore in akron ohio i play their on fridays
only.

They 11 diamon tables 7 nine foot tables and four 7 foot tables

that's kings of billiards 3333 manchester road akron ohio 44314
330 644 3985 call and ask for one of the hott women for a date it
may get a date it's all good and good luck with the hott ladies

kings of billiards i am eric robert moreman.

SHOOT POOL FAST EDDIE I AM SHOOTING FATS WENT I MISS YOU CAN SHOOT.

Attachments

• 0000000000a.jpg
    0000000000a.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 8

poolisboring

Verified Member
From
toledo
been to kings of billiards and used to shoot there when they had a triple shimmed 9 footer there, ran 4 banks in a row on it, but i always found the place rather dull..... my fav pool room was starchers in akron...... i would prob love chris's from pics ive seen, reminds me of the old academy billiards on 5th st in canton when varner was living there..... that place was old school all the way and nick stevenson kept those tables in perfect condition...... i used to work there and i had a key, so one night after nick left, i snuck back in and practiced all night--i lost track of time and now its about 6am and i hear the door creaking and so i grab my cue and hide behind one of the big columns as nick was coming up those wooden stairs..... then he starts playing on the billiard table, and i had to stay like a statue behind that column until nick finally left around 9am...... after i saw his car take off, i got the hell out of there--nick would have skinned me alive...... i dont think he ever knew i was up there......what a place......the floor was all wood, so u could hear a mouse up there, im surprised i could stay still that long--amazing what you can do when you fear for your life.....:lol:lol:lol i still see nick around when i get down there but he's about 80 now and his eyes are shot--used to be a good billiard player.......

Last edited:

DwainePretorius

When I visited Coventry Towne Plaza last year I visited Kings of Billards including my family members, It was a fun game and we all enjoyed together a lot. Memorable day and enjoyable spot.

MattRosendaul

Verified Member
been to kings of billiards and used to shoot there when they had a triple shimmed 9 footer there, ran 4 banks in a row on it, but i always found the place rather dull..... my fav pool room was starchers in akron...... i would prob love chris's from pics ive seen, reminds me of the old academy billiards on 5th st in canton when varner was living there..... that place was old school all the way and nick stevenson kept those tables in perfect condition...... i used to work there and i had a key, so one night after nick left, i snuck back in and practiced all night--i lost track of time and now its about 6am and i hear the door creaking and so i grab my cue and hide behind one of the big columns as nick was coming up those wooden stairs..... then he starts playing on the billiard table, and i had to stay like a statue behind that column until nick finally left around 9am...... after i saw his car take off, i got the hell out of there--nick would have skinned me alive...... i dont think he ever knew i was up there......what a place......the floor was all wood, so u could hear a mouse up there, im surprised i could stay still that long--amazing what you can do when you fear for your life.....:lol:lol:lol i still see nick around when i get down there but he's about 80 now and his eyes are shot--used to be a good billiard player.......
I played at Starchers and you’re right about it being a classic and well run room. We used to go out there after the student union pool room at U of A would close at about 10pm. I see that the university remodeled the room and it looks fantastic from the pictures. That area had a few very strong young players at that time in the late 80s.