The Pool Room; Coming Soon to Atlanta!

diane

Verified Member
From
Gautier, Mississippi
There's a FANTASTIC new room being built in Duluth, Georgia as we type. The name is "The Pool Room II" and it will boast 23 tables; all brand new Gold Crown IV's except one triple shimmed Diamond in the back (great for one pocket!), all 860 Simonis and all Centennial pool balls. All of the woodwork (including the lights) has been done by hand and it is FABULOUS!!! Plans to open around the first week of May barring any snags.
o if any of you are through Atlanta, check us out, you won't be disappointed. Look for our upcoming events on our website www.thebestpoolroom.com
[/COLOR]

Last edited:

Hookman

Glad to hear about the new pool room. We have been to the one
in Marietta and it is first class. Thanks for the update.

bjspivey

Verified Member
From
TEXAS
pool

pool

WOW VERRY NICE ROOM DI CANT WAIT TO COME UP I;LL TELL THE $$ PLAYERS the place is really nice, I'm sending the POSTERS OF EDDIE TAYLOR there 25.00 with autograph!!! See ya soon, ;)

FoxyCoxy

Verified Member
From
Seneca, SC
Great new room

Great new room

This is a great new room in the Atlanta area. Atmosphere plus, excellent equipment, southern hospitality at its best.

Last edited:

diane

Verified Member
From
Gautier, Mississippi
Grand Opening

Grand Opening

Well, we had our GRAND OPENING on Friday, July 15th and it was the ultimate success!!! We thank all that came and witnessed one of the best rooms in the south! We are located in Duluth, Georgia for all you travelers and you can view our website @ www.thebestpoolroom.com. We haven't posted pics of the new room yet, but you can be assured they will be done with style and submitted to Billiard Digest for their annual best new poolroom contest.
Come and see what the best has to offer...
:D

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
diane said:
Well, we had our GRAND OPENING on Friday, July 15th and it was the ultimate success!!! We thank all that came and witnessed one of the best rooms in the south! We are located in Duluth, Georgia for all you travelers and you can view our website @ www.thebestpoolroom.com. We haven't posted pics of the new room yet, but you can be assured they will be done with style and submitted to Billiard Digest for their annual best new poolroom contest.
Come and see what the best has to offer...
:D
Congratulations on what sounds like a nice new room! I know you do a great job with photos, Diane, and I look forward to seeing them. If you want, you can always email them to me, and I will put them up. I believe I owe you a shirt anyway, for which I need an address and size :)

diane

Verified Member
From
Gautier, Mississippi
Upcoming GA Tournament

Upcoming GA Tournament

Well, we have officially been open for over 2 months now and it is a success! We are hosting a Viking Tour stop here October 17th-23rd as our official Grand Opening Kick-Off. It's called the Southern Classic Open and we will have 3 separate events...One-Pocket, 8-Ball and 9-Ball...$5,000 added to each one and a $5,000 bonus prize of which $3,000 goes to the highest all-around finisher (must play in all 3 events), $1,500 to second and $500 to the highest finishing lady (must play in at least 2 events). The One-Pocket entry fee is $77 and the other two are only $67 each. Should be a blow-out; probably the biggest event Atlanta has ever seen!!! We have already received some big-name entries and hotel reservations have been made for many.
Anyone interested can call 770-418-9086 (ask for Diane).

See you all in October!!! :D

Hookman

Atlanta Pool Room....

Atlanta Pool Room....

Diane,
We visited the new Pool Room II in Duluth two weeks ago and
I've never seen a classier place for real pool.
The built up viewing areas were a great surprise and so easily
accessible without bothering the players.
The tables are first class and so was the service. We will
be coming back soon and hopefully for the one pocket tourney.
Also, any ladies would feel perfectly safe in that neighborhood.

Hookman

diane

Verified Member
From
Gautier, Mississippi
Thanks To All Of You!!!

Thanks To All Of You!!!

I want to thank you guys for such positive reviews! We are in our third month now and will have our BIG tournament in 2 weeks; boy are we excited! We have several commitments including Grady Mathews, Buddy Hall, Wade Crane, Cliff Joyner, Biloxi Mike, Brian Butler, Scotty Townsend and many, many more...this will be a blow-out! I'm going to post a new thread with all of the information in the One-Pocket forum, so don't miss it!

By the way Steve; I really hope you can make our tourney so I can finally meet you! I wear a medium shirt and I will e-mail you my address... :D

Thanks for having such a FANTASTIC website!!!