DCC 2021

baby huey

Verified Member
I had trouble booking my room for the DCC 2021? The event code would not work? I had to go off of my players card to book the room. Anyone else have the same problem?

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
unfortunately, this will be the first one I will have missed in the past 4 since I started going back down there. :(

I look forward to attending the next one and an MOT when we can get back to some sort of normalcy!

I miss playing one hole and all of my op.org buddies too!

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
unfortunately, this will be the first one I will have missed in the past 4 since I started going back down there. :(

I look forward to attending the next one and an MOT when we can get back to some sort of normalcy!

I miss playing one hole and all of my op.org buddies too!
Come on out and play.

Masta Cruz

From
Fresno, CA
I had trouble booking my room for the DCC 2021? The event code would not work? I had to go off of my players card to book the room. Anyone else have the same problem?

Group code isn’t working for me either. I think it’s too early to book, usually the derby page or the Facebook derby page tells us when the code is valid. Last year was mid October I believe. Then the code goes live.

I’m going to book as soon as the code works.

Masta Cruz

From
Fresno, CA
I also don’t have a clue how the event is going to be put on packing all of us into those tight spaces. But I’m going to book the room and if things get cancelled then I’ll simply eat the charge for cancellation. But at least I’ll have my room secured in case everything is back to normal by then.