Recent content by 12squared

1. 12squared

Is This The New Forum Software?

You are the man, thanks!
  2. 12squared

joyner cooney wwyd>

You hit each so well, I still don't know what to do (WWYD) 🤯👍 Thank you so much for doing this.
  3. 12squared

One Pocket Streams

How fun, thanks.
  4. 12squared

John vs. Barry 7 - the end game - wwyd?

Bold Print Gold 👍😎😂🤪 Happy 4th. Be safe.
  5. 12squared

A friend of ours gave me a phone holder that goes around my neck to watch hands free. It's adjustable because it's made of some stiff flexible wirey stuff. I attached it to an old tripid I had laying around and it works great. The angle I'm using has it standing on one of my spectator...
  6. 12squared

I'm attempting to cut the spotted ball to my pocket, but playing to overthin it. If I miss it that's cool just spot one up.
  7. 12squared

Actually I hit the 3 ball to full and followed through to the pocket.
  8. 12squared

Agree, enough already Ghostie...spill the beans.
  9. 12squared

I took one shot at that one and I ended up scratching. That's why I didn't include it. Maybe my setup was a little different. Nicely done as usual. I tried this as well and it didn't end up as good as yours. The 9 ended up being bankable and the cueball fell below the 3. That's why I didn't...
  10. 12squared

You are very talented, the shot was too tough for me when I tried it.
  11. 12squared

I know, just showing the results. Wouldn't that be death with a stick? 🤣😂
  12. 12squared

These were the 2 easiest shots to execute for me (both shot one time to simulate game conditions): 1) kicking hard under the 3 to move both the 3 and the 9 from my opponent's side and; 2) kicking the 3 softly off the side rail. Sorry for my head getting in the way at the end of each shot...
  13. 12squared

Dang Whitey, nice shot.
  14. 12squared

Piece of cake: simply hit the 9 ball full favoring the left side firm stun to carom into the 13 making it, and banking the 9 off the 3 to my hole to make or get close enough to win the game. There's a chance the 3 three rails toward my hole too. What could go wrong?
  15. 12squared

Another dear friend gone!

Yes, that's where he was from.