beatle's latest activity

• B
    beatle replied to the thread Chicago Artie/Bensingers/Speed Ck.
    no the other way. you cant get short enough with the english reversing off the rail as the cue ball will want to go straight up. play...
  • B
    beatle replied to the thread Donn vs. Rich 3 wwyd?.
    right shot but wrong speed. you shoot at pocket speed shots you are likely to miss so you leave it near the hole and play safe with...
  • B
    he moved so are you calling his cell phone.
  • B
    beatle replied to the thread WWUD.
    please someone explain how you calm people that are setting police cars on fire and burning buildings to the ground, and looting stores...
  • B
    beatle replied to the thread Ghost vs. John 54 wwyd?.
    that's why for my cash, that 9 11 combo is going right now when i can see it. if he gets to it first then the game is over. unless i...
  • B
    i dont get no respect around here any more.
  • B
    ghost, i suggest tiddly winks. much less risk.
  • B
    3 bank play position on the 13 then break out the other two and you got the game. this is elementary watson. to shoot anything else is...
  • B
    thats why the real shot was to get that 9 11 out of there at all costs.
  • B
    beatle replied to the thread Stardust results.
    yea i remember she played pretty sporty as well. but they mostly just socialized at the tournaments.
  • B
    a lot of the tournament entries didnt put their real name on the board or if did spelled it differently. it wasnt always a mistake. some...
  • B
    sax was a very good player when he was younger. but he didnt seem to play anyone when older just hung around at the tournaments...
  • B
    beatle reacted to El Chapo's post in the thread Ghost vs. John 54 wwyd? with Like Like.
    I might bank that 13 here and not even really play the bank, just play 100% cueball and go between the 2 and 14. The thing I do like...
  • B
    most dont understand what you have just said. and many cant comprehend it either. people in all walks of life err on the conservative...
  • B
    beatle replied to the thread Efren vs. Medley Controversy!.
    it moved but i think the old guy might have had some kind of prejudice or something else that bothered him about efrin previous to...