Recent content by Bill

1. B

Standings

I've probably over looked this but can't seem to find who finished where in the OnePocket.org tournament :o Any help would be appreciated or point me to the correct thread Many thx :)
  2. B

Shots Moves & Strategies, a One Pocket Book of Winning Choices of Pool Billiards

SHOTS, MOVES, AND STRATEGIES as taught by the game's greatest players $425 or best offer actual autographs by the six players Marshall 'Tuscaloosa Squirrel' Carpenter Steve 'Cookie Monster' Cook Shannon' The Cannon' Dalton Jimmy 'Philadelphia Flash' Fusco Bill 'Pittsburgh Billy' Incardona...
  3. B

Pool Player Gift never opened 132 Trading Card set PBT 1993 Pro Billiards Tour

Pro Billiards Tour (PBT) card set by World Wide Collectables - 1993 $55 or best offer 23 year old NEW original packaging 132 cards featuring the top professional players representing that era Rare to see unopened package. Would be a fantastic Christmas gift for pool players or card...
  4. B

John and Lou - One Pocket - 10 ahead $20k

Well looks like John Barton is now challenging Lou again Details are sure to be here soon :) or visit AZ Just passing it on ... but looks like Hacker (have a nice day) has lost his man Bill
  5. B

Old school one pocket

When you post again John, go to the 'OnePocket forum'. There you may catch anyone of the above posting Again, welcome to the site ...
  6. B

Old school one pocket

Hello John, Scotty, Freddy and Tom all taught me as well. But it was the Pool room down the street in Bladensburg that all would meet occasionally But like Tom said 'Guys and Dolls' and 'Jack and Jill' were the main rooms in the DC area because of their being open 24 hours Welcome to the...
  7. B

on eBay now ...

SHOTS, MOVES, STRATEGIES - follow up One Pocket book PBT Professional Billiard Tour full card set 1993 - NEW any interest, selling on Ebay now :eek:
  8. B

Cole Dickson

A loss for the entire pool world, he was a good dude gone too soon RIP young man, you'll certainly be missed and without a doubt be part of our wonderful sport's history and allure
  9. B

First Effort at a YouTube video - Earl's 1st win

The entire segment was very nice Mr Porter. Brought back many memories of my earlier years honing my game with these guys Well thought out effort, much appreciated ... Many thanks sir, Billy
  10. B

First Effort at a YouTube video - Earl's 1st win

The fellow on top is promoter/tournament director Joe Kerr of JOKER Promotions, a play of words of his name Hippie Jimmy at the table
  11. B

Philadelphia

Looking to play some pool in Philly. Any suggestions? Might add I'm looking for the players ...
  12. B

Champion Billiards Arlington Va ~~ weekly 1P results

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Champion Billiards Sports Cafe 2620 S. Shirlington Rd Arlington Va 22206 703-521-3800 Handicapped OnePocket Every Sunday All skill levels can participate 1pm ~~~ $20 entry Race to 2 winners side ~~~ Race...
  13. B

DC area, Champion Billards Arlington Va, a special guest thank you

a sincere and special thank you to Keith McCready participating in our weekly OnePocket tournament on Sunday always a pleasure having a legend stop by the poolroom thank you Earthquake :) now hopefully we can get Jen to stop by as well. but I will need a ball from her though :o
  14. B

DC area - Champion Billiards Arlington Va - weekly Sunday 1P results

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Champion Billiards Sports Cafe 2620 S. Shirlington Rd Arlington Va 22206 703-521-3800 Handicapped OnePocket Every Sunday All skill levels can participate 1pm ~~~ $20 entry Race to 2 winners side ~~~ Race...
  15. B

DC area ~~~ OnePocket Every Sunday

Champion Billiards Sports Cafe 2620 S. Shirlington Rd Arlington Va 22206 703-521-3800 Handicapped OnePocket Every Sunday All skill levels can participate 1pm ~~~ $20 entry Race to 2 winners side ~~~ Race to 1 losers side Always lag for the break $50 added less than 16 players ~~~...