Billy Jackets's latest activity

• Billy Jackets
    Billy Jackets replied to the thread WWUD.
    For the largest part I don't believe the protesters are doing most of the burning and destruction. It seems to be gangs causing...
  • Billy Jackets
    Billy Jackets replied to the thread Lettuce.
    Sorry to hear your friend is ill, may God watch over him.
  • Billy Jackets
    Not sure this is what you are looking for , but it's my Steve Cook story. I knew one of the best card mechanics in the US back in the...
  • Billy Jackets
    I don't know if he played much One Pocket, but I was told by a great player, that Rags Fitzpatrick was the best at every pocket...
  • Billy Jackets
    Billy Jackets replied to the thread OP Jump/Bank!.
    Great shooting Whitey, I wish I lived close enough to have some battles.
  • Billy Jackets
    Billy Jackets replied to the thread Donn vs. Rich 3 wwyd?.
    What happened to Mitch I liked that guy.
  • Billy Jackets
    If he gives me 15 to 3 I will make him have nightmares about shooting at his pocket muahahahaha I will even wear my corona helmet.
  • Billy Jackets
    For a good player the 3 to win is pretty obvious, for all us guys that can't make 3 balls in a row any more , the 8 with shape in the...
  • Billy Jackets
    Billy Jackets replied to the thread Ghost vs. John 54 wwyd?.
    John must have a rabbits foot in his pocket, every time you have him in a horrible trap, he lucks a ball right in the way of the...
  • Billy Jackets
    I have known Mike for about 50 years , he's a really good guy, nothing but respect for him. There must be more to this than whats on the...
  • Billy Jackets
    Billy Jackets replied to the thread gulfportdoc.
    Was the second to the left Flo ? I wasn't sure for the longest time if it was a guy or girl, strange person whichever flavor
  • Billy Jackets
    This is sitting perfect for the shot John Brumback does in his banking video , he makes it 9 or 10 in a row lol. i would love to be 50 /50
  • Billy Jackets
    Billy Jackets replied to the thread Happy Birthday, Larry.
    Happy birthday !
  • Billy Jackets
    I would bank the 8 and leave my cueball there . I think the problem is not what to do here for John, but what should he have done 5 or 7...
  • Billy Jackets
    Billy Jackets replied to the thread PRACTICING MY BREAK.
    I think you have something there Whitey , I used to play a guy named Bill Mielke and he could generate more power with his wrist than I...