Jeff sparks's latest activity

• J
    Jeff sparks replied to the thread Ghost vs. Tom #2.
    IMO, the 3 main shot choices all have merit… all 3 improve ones position… there is however only one that carries immediate reward...
  • J
    Jeff sparks replied to the thread The GHOST.
    Sweet! Now let’s have that new wwyd TREAT
  • J
    They say he’s no stranger to fame, He never found one he cant tame, from impossible spots, he always finds the great shots, Eight and...
  • J
    There was a slick fellow who knew, how to smooth out the stakehorses he threw, he’d put them at ease, With uttering of please, then...
  • J
    It’s an open forum, with pleasant decorum, So please if you will, Add verse for a thrill… We know you write swell, The stories you...
  • J
    Nice one Tommy… 👍 But there’s something that’s very sadtome, You’re confused and mixed up, Concerning my anatomy…
  • J
    Jimmie B you make a great point, Don’t hustle pool in a GHOSTS joint, Hes been layin them to waste, Never offer a taste, You’ll only...
  • J
    Mornin Larry…. You’re shots are always spot on, But some say they’re to far GONE! 🤣
  • J
    Jeff sparks posted the thread The GHOST in One Pocket Forum.
    When shall we all see, another GHOST wwyd? Will Bruce soon reveal, what has such appeal, The pics of the scene, on the felt that is...
  • J
    Jeff sparks replied to the thread Ghost vs. Gil 1. - end game.
    Whitey’s dangerously close to hopping the table if you’re winging it 5 rails. Lol
  • J
    Yes that might be possible, but ky and I were thinking along the same lines…. Spinning the cb a lot and holding it close to the foot...
  • J
    Jeff sparks replied to the thread One Pocket then and now.
    always helps before that “ BLIND DATE”
  • J
    This was the first shot I thought would work KY, then I realized that unless I got the 10 perfectly placed by the side pocket, I’d be...
  • J
    Not sure about the speed working, but if I thought I could make it work, I would go rail first in front of the 1 ball using heavy right...
  • J
    Rack 10, break em, then spot the 11th ball… Every game…. Problem solved….