Recent content by PreacherRonn

1. PreacherRonn

Help with the Link to Registration for the Upcoming Senior Open

I had some trouble finding the Registration Form for the upcoming Senior Open but got some help. If anyone needs help, feel free to give me a call and I'll show you where I found it. (602) 692-0662 Preacher Ronn
  2. PreacherRonn

Official entry list for 2023 MOT California Billiards

Anyone coming in for the 2023 MOT, that might be interested is sharing a hotel rate, I'm going to be booking Thur thru Sat, checking out Sun morning. Send me a PM
  3. PreacherRonn

2023 MOT, California bound! But when and where?

Anyone coming in for the 2023 MOT, that might be interested is sharing a hotel rate, I'm going to be booking Thur thru Sat, checking out Sun morning. Send me a PM
  4. PreacherRonn

Calling Out all St. Louis, Mo One Pocket players.

And maybe next month if you make it down to Texas my friend.
  5. PreacherRonn

Calling Out all St. Louis, Mo One Pocket players.

I'll be in St. Louis, Mo. Friday and Saturday the 19th and 20th. If I can get some One Pocket action I'll drag my dust covered cue.
  6. PreacherRonn

One Pocket Match between George Teyechea and Preacher Ronn

Everything is AZ is closed at this time. So this match is at a private residence. I hope things open up soon. Maybe you and I can get a game or two in.
  7. PreacherRonn

Yes, it's going to be on Facebook Yes, it's on Facebook
  8. PreacherRonn

Coming up August 23rd at 10am Mountain Time One Pocket US Open Commentator George Teyechea will be taking on Preacher Ronn in a race to 5. Loser has an option to play a second set so you might have some all day One Pocket going on. The stream is free, send a friend request to: Pool W...
  9. PreacherRonn

One Pocket Livestream this Saturday at Noon MST

It was a great match. Race to 7 ended up hill/hill and down to the last ball. Below is a link. It's pretty long but the nice thing is that because it's saved you can turn it on and off. Enjoy.
  10. PreacherRonn

One Pocket Livestream this Saturday at Noon MST

I know that being cooped up is a bummer and many of us are ready to get back out and hit some balls. This Saturday at Noon MST streamed live on AZPool15, check them out on Facebook will be a race to 7 One Pocket between Rudy Alameda from Tucson and myself (Preacher Ronn) from Prescott, AZ. Enjoy!
  11. PreacherRonn

2020 US Open One Pocket

I've been watching and haven't seen a date yet.
  12. PreacherRonn

Live One Pocket Saturday May 20th 10am PST

Our next tournament will start at 10am PST. Come join us and get in on the fun. https://backertv.com/goldenfleece/
  13. PreacherRonn

Live One Pocket Stream today at Noon PST

Hey One Pocket lovers. I thought I'd mention that we will be live-streaming One Pocket all day today. This is Preacher Ronn 2 - Seattle. Many of you have watched the stream from Tempe and Phoenix, AZ. Now we have the 3rd tournament with the same format live on the 3rd Saturday of every...
  14. PreacherRonn

Rules ruling

Steve, If you could help us out with a ruling it would be great. Shooter "A" disturbs a ball with his cue that rolls up to and freezes against another ball. Shooter "B" calls a foul. Shooter "A" say's that the object ball that the disturbed ball froze to did not move and therefore he only...
  15. PreacherRonn

Who broke this rack?

I recently (within the last 30 days) took this photo of a break made by a fella (hint) who is well known to most of you and for the rest you can just think of the year 2010 (hint, hint). Any guesses?