Tom Wirth's latest activity

• Tom Wirth
    12 sq....AKA 144, LLL, and GC, thanks for your support. Tom
  • Tom Wirth
    Tom Wirth replied to the thread Donn vs. Pete 1 wwyd?.
    Jerry, Good eye! I saw that shot too and tried it last night after setting up my infamous two rail shot. I couldn't get it to work but...
  • Tom Wirth
    Well, not to belabor the cans and can nots with my shot choice but when setting up the situation as closely as I can,given the various...
  • Tom Wirth
    Thank you Bill, Hooking the cue ball on the 10 works well as long as you can keep the 3 ball from laying on the foot rail. Otherwise you...
  • Tom Wirth
    Hey Mike, I have two options for you or anyone else who's in the same boat as you. First, I can do a special order for you but it...
  • Tom Wirth
    So Bill, Why do you think the opponent will play off the 10 ball? To get the cue ball behind the 10 the 3 will likely end up along the...
  • Tom Wirth
    Beatle, where do you see where I said I'm sending the cue ball to the side rail? Getting the one ball to the side rail should not be a...
  • Tom Wirth
    Two rail the one ball. Stop the rock. When playing the two rail shot, keep the one ball off the back rail. Leave it along your side...
  • Tom Wirth
    My Polo shirts are ready for purchasing! These shirts are available in three colors. Black, Blue, Red Sizes available in large and extra...
    • Black polo.jpg
    • Blue Polo.jpg
    • Red Polo.jpg
  • Tom Wirth
    HI Carla, Thanks for the up vote and congrats on getting your own table. I like Freddy's book too. Yep, great stories in there. Tom
  • Tom Wirth
    I love Tom Wirth's book, and now that I have my home table, I have been setting up his shots and trying them out. But for history...
  • Tom Wirth
    Hi Seb, thank you for your kind words. The experience of going to your beautiful, home town, and working with you on your One Pocket...
  • Tom Wirth
    Thank you Evergruven for posting your kind thread endorsing my book. It was a welcome site. And thanks also to GoldCrown and Larry AKA...
  • Tom Wirth
    Tom Wirth reacted to Jeff sparks's post in the thread John vs. Pete 2 wwyd? with Like Like.
    No question for me... Billiard the 8. Bank the 12. And hope the 5 settles in a good spot coming back down table after billiarding in the...
  • Tom Wirth
    Tom Wirth replied to the thread John vs. Pete 2 wwyd?.
    Thank you Jeff Sparks for suggesting the carom on the eight ball. From the images provided this shot appears to be a high percentage...