Recent content by Trebor

1. T

Coming up: Tony vs. Billy 8-7 - who's got the best of it here?

Tony had opportunities but he didn't capitalize like he should've. You have to get out against Billy. All the way out.
  2. T

Tony couldn't get there playing even. Not with Billy playing like that... He shot that 4 railer like it was a hanger. Strong man... Strong as King friggin Kong.
  3. T

Shout out to Mike Black, The proprietor of Bayou Billiards. Nice to sweat some world class pool on this side of I-10 👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿
  4. T

Filler vs Lunda

It was so fast I didn't see it.... 😎
  5. T

Filler vs Lunda

This is Louis Demarco not Evan Lunda
  6. T

I HAVE COVID AND PLAYED AT BOGIES

These vaccines are a joke
  7. T

Buffalos Pro Classic $31,000 Added May 23-28, 2023

What are you implying with the "I don't know whether his and Smith's friendship entered into the mix" comment? 🤔 ~ Those guys were trying to win, i'm sure there was no business going on.
  8. T

Congratulations to Evan Lunda for defeating a triple tough Danny Smith and snapping off the Buffalo 1P Tournament 5-3! Evan definetely showed that he is the real deal Holyfield!
  9. T

Gorst vs Chohan....20k in the middle!

Tony hit'em pretty sporty! Taking down that straight shootin' Gorst says a lot!
  10. T

Heart? Is that what it's called 😏
  11. T

Fedor will Rob Tony. Until Tony gets in better physical shape and gains stamina these skinny, straight shootin, superior ball-strikers will beat him in a long race
  12. T

It's just gotta be Jack Hines....
  13. T

Tony "Everyone Loves Tony" Chohan vs. SVB II - Live Updates

Score updates anyone? Thanks in advance
  14. T

Alex on FB

Amazing how all of these pool champions swear that they're card players. Stick to what you do well. Don't be like Mark Tad...