Recent content by unoperro

1. unoperro

WWYD Out of Boredom

I was thinking as a 3c player you might draw off that 9 and make the 2.
  2. unoperro

WWYD Out of Boredom

Made 1 on the break and didn't rerack? Scandalous😁
  3. unoperro

Coming up: Tony vs. Billy 8-7 - who's got the best of it here?

Shot clocks need to become a accepted part of the game. The pros can operate with a 45 second clock. It's not rocket science.
  4. unoperro

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VAPROS-92 !!!

Happiest of b days🙂
  5. unoperro

That's Life

Well written.
  6. unoperro

Louisville (long) Trip Report

So glad you and the always lovely Paula had a great time and are doing well.
  7. unoperro

DCC Rules - a visual quandary

How many fouls occurred? I hope everyone realizes a ball has to be made for each of those- iirc that 1st game was at least 12 to 10. You can't believe that doesn't take longer then playing 8/8.
  8. unoperro

Official sign up list for 2024 MOT at Railyard Billiards, Louisville, KY

My guess is your parents failed to give you a unique name like Ichabod😁😆😅
  9. unoperro

Whitey I was not questioning the rules or the ref. I posed the question how would have the match been effected by actually playing by the rules?
  10. unoperro

This is the 1:57 minute mark when a ref is advising the players about the Grady rule.
  11. unoperro

Watching the Ed vs. Oscar match neither player observed the no dual negative scores. The players were not slow but it was 2 hours and the second game wasn't finished. The players were advised about the Grady rule but didn't change play. If they had I believe 4 balls may have needed to be...
  12. unoperro

Oscar Dominguez vs Ed Hobbs - 2024 DCC

I watched the first game and part of the second and Ed is no slouch. If he banked half as good as he kicks he would have easily won that first game.
  13. unoperro

Ray vs. Tom #1.

I ponder the 10× Fuller reply😉
  14. unoperro

Ray vs. Tom #1.

Protect the 10 because it is on your side and scoreable , or protect against the 10 being a liability???