GOMEZ VS COMPTON December 10th-11th & 12th

Hard Times Carla

Verified Member
But Chip seems to be taking a lot of scratches and Roberto does too. So they are going to 10 or 11. And all balls get up table.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
But Chip seems to be taking a lot of scratches and Roberto does too. So they are going to 10 or 11. And all balls get up table.
True about the amount of balls needed, but up table games happen all the time when there is the 3 foul rule. Although even if the 3 foul rule is in affect, intentional scratches will always be taken by top players. Since streaming is entertainment, it just makes it tough to watch, at least for me.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Not sure what your issue could be the stream was great all night & replay is working great now.

But that's why we have a technical support guy and he's really good at solving any issues.

Get with Jason and have him help you out.
I agree excellent technical support! Every time I have ever had an issue the helpdesk guy was all over it and figured it out.

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Man, momentum really on Chips side. Not seeing a glimmer of the confident Roberto I'm used to today. Granted I've just been catching a bit here and there. Just missed a pretty dastardly ball in hand after staring it down for awhile. Games are 13-8 chip.

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
i turned on the match at 6 to watch for a few minute before I had to take off. No Roberto, apparently he was running late and on his way over from his house. i thought that was strange since Sylver mentioned the previous night that Roberto lives right behind the pool hall.
I did not see any of day 2 but I thought that Roberto might be off his game a bit initially because he was rushing to warm up. Looking at the results of day 2 it appears he never settled in.

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
day two chip looks like he is never in trouble never worried about roberto and just calmly getting out of things till roberto makes mistakes. It is like playing some one you know you out move out shoot and out bank, Or that is what it looks like to me

Reactions: shw