Search results

1. B

Chicago Artie/Bensingers/Speed Ck

no the other way. you cant get short enough with the english reversing off the rail as the cue ball will want to go straight up. play it off the right side of the red. if you go to the left side drop it in 3 rails from behind and you get to play safe if you miss the ball coming up from the rail.
  2. B

Donn vs. Rich 3 wwyd?

right shot but wrong speed. you shoot at pocket speed shots you are likely to miss so you leave it near the hole and play safe with the cueball. shots you are going to make you hit more firm to make it and go on. shooting pocket speed sets you up to miss the shot.
  3. B

Donn vs. Rich 3 wwyd?

he moved so are you calling his cell phone.
  4. B

WWUD

please someone explain how you calm people that are setting police cars on fire and burning buildings to the ground, and looting stores while knowing that there is very little enforcement against them as the police have been told not to, as it may incite more riots.. the peaceful protesters are...
  5. B

Ghost vs. John 54 wwyd?

that's why for my cash, that 9 11 combo is going right now when i can see it. if he gets to it first then the game is over. unless i can put a ball in front of my hole and hide him where he is forced to deal with that. even then it isnt good
  6. B

Donn vs. Rich 3 wwyd?

i dont get no respect around here any more.
  7. B

Donn vs. Rich 3 wwyd?

ghost, i suggest tiddly winks. much less risk.
  8. B

Donn vs. Rich 3 wwyd?

3 bank play position on the 13 then break out the other two and you got the game. this is elementary watson. to shoot anything else is to have givien up on the game and any chances of ever beating anyone.
  9. B

Ghost vs. John 54 wwyd?

thats why the real shot was to get that 9 11 out of there at all costs.
  10. B

Stardust results

yea i remember she played pretty sporty as well. but they mostly just socialized at the tournaments.
  11. B

Stardust results

a lot of the tournament entries didnt put their real name on the board or if did spelled it differently. it wasnt always a mistake. some wanted to have a little anonymity and some wanted to be under the radar for the govt. examples ceasar morales for efrin. billy johnson for wade crane., some...
  12. B

Stardust results

sax was a very good player when he was younger. but he didnt seem to play anyone when older just hung around at the tournaments. everyone liked him though seemed like a good guy. always had his wife around near him. i didnt know he was a sharker at the table. so that brings him up a peg in my book.
  13. B

Ghost vs. John 54 wwyd?

most dont understand what you have just said. and many cant comprehend it either. people in all walks of life err on the conservative side of things that cost them big time as it multiplies over their lifetime. just look at the many that keep their money in a bank rather than the stock market...
  14. B

Efren vs. Medley Controversy!

it moved but i think the old guy might have had some kind of prejudice or something else that bothered him about efrin previous to playing. a pent up release of this thoughts.
  15. B

Ghost vs. John 54 wwyd?

if i am going to shot for one it will be the 6 4 combo as it lays good to play position and get those 5 balls that go to my hole. but if you dont clear out balls there he is going to in the next inning or so open them up some and you then wont have any place to safe him which you do now.
  16. B

gulfportdoc

i bet they were happy together.
  17. B

Ghost vs. John 54 wwyd?

i am going to lose if i cant clear some balls or get balls by my hole while keeping him at bay. being aggressive in these spots i would hit the 9 hard and make the 11 off the 7, and clear out some balls and maybe get lucky and make one and be down there and can run a couple . i can see him...
  18. B

Corner ball leaking on break

that splitting came from the old days when we played mostly on the 5 by 10. smaller table needs a little adjustment based on angle of the rack.
  19. B

Corner ball leaking on break

its so hard to tell if the rack is off and if a hairline crack is between certain balls. thats why i dont feel bad when i rack for my opponent and they seem to have problems with leaking balls and scratching on the break. i do from a few notice the first few racks i play, they look over the...
  20. B

First Shot in One Ball One Pocket?

yes play it just like it was the last ball on the table in a real game. usually i played it with a kick allowed. ball in hand. thats how i made a big score off the best player in the world. i let him kick at it and took 5 pockets to 1. he mostly only won games where i gave them to him. and...