Search results

1. Billy Jackets

WWUD

For the largest part I don't believe the protesters are doing most of the burning and destruction. It seems to be gangs causing distractions so they can steal and more importantly , agents placed in the groups to cause things to get violent and uncontrolled , who knows whether it is extremist...
  2. Billy Jackets

Lettuce

Sorry to hear your friend is ill, may God watch over him.
  3. Billy Jackets

US One Pocket Players Only- 70's to Present

Not sure this is what you are looking for , but it's my Steve Cook story. I knew one of the best card mechanics in the US back in the 60s and 70s and he had a brother who played pretty good pool. He tells me this story one day His brother calls, and says he's almost lost all his money playing...
  4. Billy Jackets

US One Pocket Players Only- 70's to Present

I don't know if he played much One Pocket, but I was told by a great player, that Rags Fitzpatrick was the best at every pocket billiards game until Efren . Who I think everyone agrees, that knows one pocket, was the goat. Then you have Cliff, lost with a ball to Efren, but beat everybody...
  5. Billy Jackets

OP Jump/Bank!

Great shooting Whitey, I wish I lived close enough to have some battles.
  6. Billy Jackets

Donn vs. Rich 3 wwyd?

What happened to Mitch I liked that guy.
  7. Billy Jackets

Donn vs. Rich 3 wwyd?

If he gives me 15 to 3 I will make him have nightmares about shooting at his pocket muahahahaha I will even wear my corona helmet.
  8. Billy Jackets

Donn vs. Rich 3 wwyd?

For a good player the 3 to win is pretty obvious, for all us guys that can't make 3 balls in a row any more , the 8 with shape in the corner for the 4 is my shot. I would make absolutely sure I did not touch the 13 or any of those other balls though , playing a shooter he might back cut the 11...
  9. Billy Jackets

Ghost vs. John 54 wwyd?

John must have a rabbits foot in his pocket, every time you have him in a horrible trap, he lucks a ball right in the way of the straight in shot he was going to leave if he shot anything less than perfect. This time the 4 ball gets right in front of the 3 which would have probably allowed you...
  10. Billy Jackets

Efren vs. Medley Controversy!

I have known Mike for about 50 years , he's a really good guy, nothing but respect for him. There must be more to this than whats on the surface. I'm not saying anything against Efren either , never had anything but extreme respect for him also.
  11. Billy Jackets

gulfportdoc

Was the second to the left Flo ? I wasn't sure for the longest time if it was a guy or girl, strange person whichever flavor
  12. Billy Jackets

Ghost vs. John 54 wwyd?

This is sitting perfect for the shot John Brumback does in his banking video , he makes it 9 or 10 in a row lol. i would love to be 50 /50
  13. Billy Jackets

Happy Birthday, Larry

Happy birthday !
  14. Billy Jackets

Ghost vs. John 54 wwyd?

I would bank the 8 and leave my cueball there . I think the problem is not what to do here for John, but what should he have done 5 or 7 shots ago . Whenever an opponent always has balls piled up in front of their pocket and you are empty, it is usually because you are playing one ball one...
  15. Billy Jackets

PRACTICING MY BREAK

I think you have something there Whitey , I used to play a guy named Bill Mielke and he could generate more power with his wrist than I did using my arm. It was very noticeable on a 4 rail back and forth shot in the side pocket on a very slow table, I just could not get to the pocket no matter...
  16. Billy Jackets

Corner ball leaking on break

Opponent cheating, is number one cause. Watch for cocked rack , balls racked wrong. Many ways to gimmick the rack.
  17. Billy Jackets

First Shot in One Ball One Pocket?

I think you should be able to kick the first shot, buncha wimpy doodles.
  18. Billy Jackets

Bad mental habits or bad luck? The Ego and luckiest game in the world.

My opponents get so many great rolls, they usually leave me feeling, like they signed an agreement with the devil. Just sayin!
  19. Billy Jackets

Ghost vs. Barry 7 wwyd?

Bank the 15 into the rail to hit just under the 4 ball and carom back to my pocket ,4 ball leaves town , stop cueball right there, pocket speed, no need to careen around madly , this is a great shot even a lot of good players don't recognise. Dang it , I am always putting the wrong numbers on...
  20. Billy Jackets

John vs. Barry 4 wwyd?

Some people give their opponents too much credit . How can they screw up if you never give them the opportunity. If they keep passing the tests , you just play meat and potatoes, but if you always take the pressure off by shooting questionable shots, how do you know what they can do? This has...