Search results

1. K

Chicago Artie/Bensingers/Speed Ck

Is it ever too late to get back on track or on topic? Keith
  2. K

Chicago Artie/Bensingers/Speed Ck

I vote that we keep the thread about: Chicago Artie/Bensingers/Speed Ck Keith
  3. K

My Home Room- Dot's Cue Club in Rocky Mount, NC

The owners my home room have been busy during the shutdown. Patching and painting throughout, new carpet throughout, all of the tables serviced and recovered. I'm looking forward to getting back in there. I'd like to throw out a big Thank You to management and the owners. Keith
  4. K

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

Doc, I believe that this room is still in operation, under a different owner obviously. I'm not sure if it's made it through the shutdown as I haven't been up that way in quite a while. Plenty of cool points including the speakeasy sliding hatch. Keith
  5. K

"About - Face" OP Bank!

Billy, have you tried putting a dehumidifier in your basement? Keith ETA: As Doc mentions below, it's definitely worth the time to have the condensate piped away instead of having to worry about dumping the pan continuously. Also, with the newer mechanical systems, you can have adjustable...
  6. K

What's everybody doing within or outside of the parameters of our lockdown?

After doing pretty much what you've done, I spec'd out and ordered an insulated 24'x49'x10' metal building so that I can get my Red Label Pro-Am set up shortly after the building is completed. It will include electrical, mechanical and plumbing. Keith
  7. K

Mike D 11-4 rail in a row video

Good player and one of the most entertaining out there,IMHO. Keith
  8. K

9' table in 18' room

IMHO, I would have the table placed so as to have the majority of it usable with the proper clearances. You can always move the balls to the other end if there are certain shots that you'd like to practice. Furniture sliders are very handy during the "test/discovery phase" to find out where you...
  9. K

Big Picture Advice

I didn't want to clog up the thread that @youngstownkid started so I figured that I'd start this one. How do you good folks get out of the trees so that you can see the forest when you're in a game? Most of the time, for me, things seem clearer when I'm railbirding as opposed to playing. I feel...
  10. K

Mike Surber Update

Found this on azb a bit ago. Keith https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=503778 Mods, please move if needed.
  11. K

Recommended 1P Matches

OK Guys, I've been trying to find the thread where someone was asking for recommendations on 1P matches to watch/or purchase but have not had any success. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Keith
  12. K

DCC Group Rate Code

How early does the lodging discount code normally come out? Thanks, Keith
  13. K

Tom Wirth

I would like to give a big shout out to Tom Wirth. I started communicating with the man a few days ago concerning his book and as you could probably guess I ended up ordering a copy. The communication before the order was great and has continued so after the super quick delivery of the book...
  14. K

1P Tournament in Raleigh 6-7Apr16

Folks, I thought that I had posted this earlier and planned to bump it today but.......... http://s709.photobucket.com/user/rburgoyne/media/coates%20tournamentv3_zpsixperypt.jpg.html Sorry for the lateness, hope to see some of you there. They've already had to extend the 1P field from 32 to...