Search results

1. Bob Jewett

Set of Robin's books, $600 for the pair -- SOLD

This item has been sold. I have copies of "Winning One Pocket" and "Shots, Moves & Strategies" that I would like to sell as a pair. They are like new. The W1P has inscriptions to the owner from Eddie Robin and Eddie Taylor. Pictures on request. (The maroon binding is the slightly fancier...
  2. Bob Jewett

Two other little kiss shots by the rail

Here are two other kiss shots by the rail that are better known than Jerry's (Efren's) shot. Each is shown first close to the rail (where it is easiest to control) and then farther from the rail so you can see the action better.
  3. Bob Jewett

Special limited set of Robin's one pocket books

Eddie Robin had 32 special sets of his two one pocket books made up. They were bound in gold-colored "lizard skin" and each copy was actually signed by the co-authors. Eddie told me the story of what he had to do to get six co-authors to each sign 32 times -- it was quite an ordeal. Eddie also...
  4. Bob Jewett

Eddie Robin Shots, Moves and Strategies $210

SOLD -- This appears to be a clean, unread copy of SM&S. Signed by Eddie on the front cover in silver pen. Postage is $10 media mail or $20 if you want it fast. email: bob@billiardbooks.com
  5. Bob Jewett

Eddie Robin's "Shots, Moves, and Strategies" $180

THIS BOOK HAS BEEN SOLD. Send me email if you want any billiard book -- I might have it. I have another copy of Eddie's second book on one pocket. This one has no signatures. It has a few minor small brown stains on the page edges and a couple of bumps. The pages themselves are all clean and...
  6. Bob Jewett

Eddie Robin's "Shots, Moves and Strategies", $200

SOLD New, with Eddie's signature on the cover in silver pen. $200 includes media mail shipping or add $12 for priority. email: jewett@sfbilliards.com