Search results

1. K

Birthday! Bithday! Airport Jim!

Happy birthday Jim. Be careful of those Obama Drones up there!!!!
  2. K

2020 Rankings

Perhaps we need a PRO seniors tournament as well. I dont know how old Warren is. But he has been around a while. I think he would rank high in his age bracket.
  3. K

Happy Birthday To The Barber

Happy Birthday Frank!!! Stay away from those snakes and spiders.
  4. K

It is also Bill Smith's (mr3cushion) Birthday!

Happy Birthday Bill. Stay safe.
  5. K

Francisco Bustamante vs Tony Chohan-One Pocket Action-June 16th-17th-18th

I was totally shocked that no one seem to accept the fact we are live in Pandemic Times. No masks. No distancing. No hand sanitizing. Breathing second hand smoke. I know most of the participants are young. But virus doesnt know age. They are just looking for bodies to live in. Stay safe BRLArm.
  6. K

Busty winner, chicken dinner. 24 to 22. Great playing. Tony was playing great but just didnt get over the line this time. Busty just wouldnt give up.
  7. K

Some excellent one pocket tonite. Thank you Ray and JJ.
  8. K

The first 6 games Busty flew through he did not have a cigarette. I was not there so I dont know how accurate that fact is. It didnt seem like it. However as the night wore on and Tony applied more pressure he smoked more and more often. I dont smoke so I am going on personal observation. But...
  9. K

Like I mentioned earlier. Fatigue sets in. The younger man will have the edge. Tony over Busty 8/7
  10. K

Sounds like Ill have to wear a mask watching online!;)
  11. K

RIP Fred McCann, aka stedyfred

Welcome to the Forum. Sorry for yours and our loss. I remember stedyfred and he will be missed. You are always welcome here and if you are an advocate of the game I hope that you can contribute.
  12. K

Chicago Artie/Bensingers/Speed Ck

Bill called me the other day. We keep in touch once a month. He intro'd me to Black Bart. A loveable charcter. He has his own ways but I respect his ability and talent. He dont give me no grief and is going through some rough medical times. I got nothing against him.
  13. K

I think Busty can. I would like to see that match up in a long set. Thorpe is amazing and if he has the "feel" going can just run right through you.
  14. K

Wanted - Winning One Pocket

Bob can you post a pic of the set?
  15. K

What's a room to do? How a pool-hall will survive a pandemic! Video w/ Jerry Matchin

I hear Hard Times in Bellflower is holding their 1 pocket tournament this Saturday.
  16. K

What's everybody doing within or outside of the parameters of our lockdown?

If I was a Republican I would find a way to blame the whole incident on Obama than go in the house and hope that they would resurrect the TV show Hee Haw since that's where I get all my comedy from. Yeah couldnt hep myself either.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  17. K

What's everybody doing within or outside of the parameters of our lockdown?

I went out to the yard for 30 minutes and got 8 spider bites. Stupid me for going out with a tshirt and shorts. Any home remedies you guys use. This suckers itch like hell.
  18. K

Chohan v. Bustamante: Race to 24 June 16, 17, 18 at Buffalo's Billiards

Yeah Smoker. And I gather Ray was trying to make him eat healthier. I felt I saw some fatigue in the way Busty was playing after a long period of time. In that way a young man will always have the edge.