Search results

1. Texas Carom Club

Tony Chohan's Kick Shot!

Yep a super entertaining match all around
  2. Texas Carom Club

Caudron's kozoom video

From hoppe's book The noted paragraph is what I want pointed out After 4 yrs of playing it I couldn't break a 30 But I had no one to learn from just whatever training materials I could come across
  3. Texas Carom Club

Caudron's kozoom video

clever, ballsy, brilliant, and then he starts walking that line the great tragedy of these beautiful classic games is the success of 3 cushion my favorite quote, 3 cushion has killed carom
  4. Texas Carom Club

Caudron's kozoom video

he makes a pretty damn sick shot in the 47.1 vid at 16.00 for position Who would think to do such a damn thing lol in the middle of a big run too
  5. Texas Carom Club

Caudron's kozoom video

Balkline gets confusing The ref makes calls to inform the crowd Entree means both ob balls in the zone 1st time Dedans means now you must make the point and drive an object ball out of the zone A cheval is when object balls are in different zones And there are even more calls for when the...
  6. Texas Carom Club

Caudron's kozoom video

And everyone's favorite 3 cushion Here he talks you through a run Then shows some fantasy shots
  7. Texas Carom Club

Caudron's kozoom video

My personal favorite Carom game A next step up in difficulty 1 cushion Caudron is the current world 1 cushion champ last held in 2007
  8. Texas Carom Club

Caudron's kozoom video

And the the 3rd version of balkline and said to be the most difficult 47.1 1 point per zone allowed
  9. Texas Carom Club

Caudron's kozoom video

71.2 gets much harder 71 cm zones
  10. Texas Carom Club

Caudron's kozoom video

Balkline 47.2 Next step up in difficulty 47 cm zones in which you can only make 2 points before moving one object ball out of the zone 47.2 Caudron is the current world 47.2 balkline champion last held in 2003
  11. Texas Carom Club

Caudron's kozoom video

The whole thing is on YouTube in bits minus his interview which itself is incomplete even on the English version of the DVD He demonstrates and gives insight on all the major carom games Straight rail Raymond ceuelmans is the current world straight rail champion last held in 1969 I think...
  12. Texas Carom Club

"The lesson", 3c carom training vids from the pros

I think you'll also enjoy the Sanchez video As it's a banking video
  13. Texas Carom Club

anyone in north Houston?

Everything is closed till further notice There are a few bars open with tables Depending which side of town As of now I know Acadia on 1960 is open and they have free pool Mondays There is also a bar in south houston sugar land area called berry hill open with pool tables They are hidden but...
  14. Texas Carom Club

A bittersweet video to share.

Very kool to see the legend
  15. Texas Carom Club

Something you don't see often

i have that mentality, id rather keep shooting lose position and do what i could to get it back, just try and keep the balls off the rails
  16. Texas Carom Club

foot in mouth disease as usual lol still would rather 2 rail it off the red, some 2 rail shots are pretty safe, id not want to try and draw right there 250 mark, thats an awkward angle draw at a critical moment
  17. Texas Carom Club

I always inquire when they say Efren is a world balkline champion, I'd love to know where he won ,which discipline, because he didn't win this one with the best player's and last official championship
  18. Texas Carom Club

The world balkline championship Last was 03 Here is the final narrated by the man himself
  19. Texas Carom Club

wwyd??

I can see myself going for his shot if the red and yellow were more straight, I have no idea how the yellow doesn't cross the table here Almost sounds like a double hit , White hits red, red yellow, white red yellow again to straighten it up Or else I have no clue how it just goes up and...
  20. Texas Carom Club

"The lesson", 3c carom training vids from the pros

and there are more, when i find all i add, i know caudron has a 3c lesson in this series as well