1. CaptainHook

Portland Don Watson & Creole Freddie

Anyone know any stories about these guys? :D
  2. CaptainHook

Looking for Action?

Anyone up for some 1P...
  3. CaptainHook

Anyone in St.Pete FL want to play some 1P

I have some time off coming up this weekend and around x-mas and I would like to play some 1P. The two guys I was playing with are not around anymore. Piano Man moved back to Baltimore. A guy named Bill use to shoot me some up at the Flamingo but he does not come around anymore. I'm sick of 9...
  4. CaptainHook

Donation's for Senior center

Due to some very generous donations last year, we received Cues, New Racks and a Red Circle cue ball. Thank you to all who donated, you know who you are. This year we would like to replace the Ball's. They have two 4X8 tables in the Billiard room; the balls are old & beat. They could also use...
  5. CaptainHook

Donation's for Senior center

Hey guy's a few times a week, i go to the local Senior Center here is St.Pete Florida. I play Pool with a great bunch of guys. They have a Senior lunch there that is very cheap for them, and after they all hang out in the Billiards room. There are Two 4X8 Tables in good shape. They used there...
  6. CaptainHook

Need info on Jessie from Mexico?

Anyone know a guy named Jessie. He is from Mexico and play's Jamup 1P. He came into town (St.Pete Fla.) last weekend and beat our local 1P player Jeff Brinkman aka, Piano Man out of $400.00 Jeff had to ask for a 10-7 spot in the last two games this guy was so good. He came thru looking for...
  7. CaptainHook

New to the board.

Hi everyone, I am new to the board. NH Steve gave me the link in another Forum I had found. This is my first post, so I would like to thank NH Steve for sending me the link. I Live in St.Pete FL, I am 46 and have been playing Pool since I was a kid. I won the Sunshine 8-Ball Tournament in 1991...